▷10◁ My Daughter

when teaching the headmaster , he really does what he says.

Within two days, in order to make up for the damaged monks in the Demon Realm, the Vientiane Sect of the Right Way Sect selected 200 young inner disciples to go to the Demon Realm.

Most of the inner disciples are elites.

Among them were the two youngest disciples of the Vientiane Sect headmaster.

This move immediately caused an uproar in the comprehension world, and the whole world looked at him.

It's too good to be true.

Most of the inner sect disciples of the big sect are the future and hope of the sect. No matter which famous sect they are, they cherish the inner sect disciples very much.

The Demon Territory is extremely dangerous, and all kinds of strange and fierce demons are proliferating. If one is not careful, they will die. Who would be willing to send a young sect hope to such a place.

But the Vientiane Sect was so willing.

However, there were rumors from nowhere that the two hundred inner disciples offended Immortal Guangling, and Immortal Guangling put them into the Demon Realm, making their lives worse than death.

This remark was like a thunder that the real headmaster jumped and so angry, and denied it repeatedly, but it gradually spread in the cultivation world.

"I heard that this rumor came from the Taiyi Sect." 

Lin Qingya held the fox cub, who had eaten spirit fruit for a few days, and became more and more slippery, standing under the gorgeous promenade to the Guangling Immortal who didn't care. 

Jun said softly, "I am afraid that Taiyizong hates the master because of the matter of Daojun in the air, so such rumors spread and slandered the master."

Of course, the rumors of Guangling Xianjun are black enough, the so-called "defamation" , In fact, it is just the icing on the cake?

If others hear such rumors, I am afraid that they will indeed be like a real head teacher, and they will be like thunder and curse.

But Guangling Xianjun didn't pay attention.

"Oh." 

He responded with a sullen voice, carried the chubby fox cub over, and rubbed her little head.

"Master?"

"Tai Yizong is right. If the headmaster doesn't do anything, I'm indeed going to send them to the Demon Realm." 

Guangling Xianjun sneered and said, "A group of trash, hiding under the sect's wings for decades, are all thin-skinned. Tender meat, if we don't send them to the Demon Domain, do they want us to continue raising them?"

He was a little impatient, and Lin Qingya's handsome face showed a bit of contemplation, and said softly, "The Demon Domain is indeed dangerous."

"Your senior brother is not here . The Demon Realm is very fun? Cultivators are always going against the sky. They dare not face the danger, let alone the immortal steps, I am afraid they will not be able to resist the imminent demons of Jiedan Jiying."

The voice of Immortal Guangling was cold and indifferent, slowly He said, "Besides, since he is dissatisfied with me, he is not qualified to be sheltered by me." 

He never had a tolerant and tolerant temperament, so there is nothing wrong with the rumors of Taiyi Sect.

Those disciples, in his consciousness, he had already heard some of their whispers.

Since he was criticized for his cruel methods, why enjoy the prosperity he brought to the Vientiane Sect?

They all go to the Demon Territory to drink the northwest wind.

Guangling Immortal Monarch is so careful, without the demeanor of an immortal.

Lin Qingya stopped talking, smiled, and watched a fat fox cub who was already oily and slick, playing with Xianjun Guangling carelessly.

Since she was full, the tail has gradually become plump, and the fox cub is happier.

"Speaking of which, the senior teacher wants to let Jingyue and you double cultivation."

"Double cultivation!" Fox cub repeated in a milky voice.

She vaguely knew what Shuangxiu meant, and glance at her handsome daddy's shoulder to look at her beautiful second senior brother.

The round eyes were clear and cute, and Lin Qingya showed a bit of helplessness when he saw Zhizhi stretch out her chubby claws to him.

He reached out and squeezed it. The fox cub blinked and smiled.

"Did you give Zhizhi too much to eat?"
After only a few days of raising, Zhizhi became plumper.