10.14

"It's so strange, why are there no bosses in these dungeons?"

"Yeah, did we go to the dark underground palace so easily? Could there be any conspiracy?"

Standing on the edge of the copy of the dark underground palace, everyone stopped. During this long journey, they met many people in the middle, and the team of five became twelve, but Gu Yiling was still their captain. He stood at the front of the team, dressed in elegant white The mage robe is particularly conspicuous.

The dungeon of the dark underground palace is different from any dungeon they have experienced before. In front of them is a huge milky white barrier, and the strange mist flows strangely, covering all the sights behind the barrier. There is no end to the top and both ends of the barrier, and it seems that the entire world is surrounded by the barrier.

Deng Ya curiously stretched out his finger and poked at the barrier. The barrier immediately rippled like water, and soon disappeared.

Deng Ya stretched his arm in again, and then shouted excitedly: "Alas! Look! My hand is over, we can go through it, let's go!"

The others looked at each other a few times, swallowed a mouthful of saliva, and plucked up the courage to walk in one by one.

A jelly-like touch slid across the skin, and when I opened my eyes, it was darkness. Looking back, the barrier was long gone, as if they had appeared out of nowhere from the darkness. Someone roared a few times, the darkness completely deprived him of his vision, and his nerves were oppressed by impatience and fear.

"Ah-"

An orange-red light suddenly appeared in the darkness, which shocked everyone in the darkness. After a closer look, I realized that it was an old-fashioned wall lamp hanging on the wall. The wall lamps burned one by one in an exceptionally regular manner, and the flames illuminated the dark world. Only then did everyone realize that this was a long corridor.

"This, where is this?" Milk Tea asked stutteringly.

Gu Yiling said: "We have probably entered the interior of the dark underground palace, let's go forward, there is only one way."

His expression was very calm, but his heart was beating wildly. After such a long journey, he was finally going to see Si Shen! This damn man is really annoying, he really wants to rush up now, hug him fiercely, and give him a passionate and crazy kiss.

The gentle voice eased everyone's fear a little, they nodded silently and followed Gu Yiling's voice.

After walking for a long time, just when everyone thought they had encountered a ghost hitting the wall, a light finally appeared at the end of the corridor, and everyone showed a surprised expression and accelerated their pace. But just after taking a few steps, the mountain suddenly shook, the cracks climbed up the hard wall, and several people who were not standing still fell to the ground.

Cobweb-like cracks filled every part of the wall, and the wall was instantly broken into countless messy fragments like fragile glass. The fragments did not fall down, but were suspended in the air, and after a while, they disappeared like white confetti. At the moment when the fragments dissipated, Gu Yiling clearly saw the dense white data.

The shaking of the ground has stopped, and the dark underground palace has turned into a cliff in the desert, with a walkway of less than three meters underfoot, and bottomless cliffs on both sides. As far as the field of vision can be seen, there are dry neighbors of dark red soil, layer upon layer, with no end in sight. The raging wind blows the red sandy soil, revealing the buried animal bones.

His eyes moved slowly, and he landed on the slightly spacious ground.

At the top of the round platform composed of countless human skeletons is a high-backed red papal chair, on which sits a black-haired little boy.

The little boy was dressed in a wide black robe, his fleshy short legs protruding from the hem of the robe, and his bare toes could not even touch the ground. One of his arms was on the armrest, his head was supported, his eyes were closed, his childish and delicate face was particularly lethal, and his delicate red lips were slightly pursed, as if he was just asleep.

Everyone was stunned for a moment. They never thought that they would see such a young and harmless child in the depths of the dangerous underground palace. He was like a child who was accidentally caught by a demon as a toy, and it was heartbreakingly beautiful.

But this feeling was only for a moment, and everyone quickly reacted. In a place like this, it was strange to see a child, not to mention, that child was still sitting on the Skeleton Throne, with a silvery scythe at his feet.

Deng Ya took the lead in posing for a fight, looking up at the person in the heights vigilantly, his voice trembling with a faint hint of imperceptible: "Death... the god of death."

As if hearing Deng Ya's words, Si Shen slowly opened his round eyes. The cold eyes finally made him not look like a fragile child. The coldness and blood hidden in the dark pupils were shocking. He saw the young man standing at the forefront of the team at first glance, and he still smiled as he remembered. It was dazzling and warm, but it made Si Shen feel a pain in his heart.

Has he finally come to kill me?

Si Shen stood up and stepped on the cold and smooth bones with his bare soles. A gust of breeze blew, and there was a slight rubbing sound of the fabric. He walked down from the top step by step, holding the Death Scythe in his hand, and his tail with a triangular tip came out of his robe. His eyes held back the pain, which made Gu Yiling want to rush up to give him a hug.

"team leader!"

Others in the team saw Gu Yiling walking forward, and they all planned to follow, but found that there was a layer of transparent glass between them at some point. The glass is very strong, no matter what methods they use, they can't break it. They can only lie on the glass, anxiously looking at Gu Yiling who is getting closer and closer to the god of death, for fear that something will happen to him.

What surprised everyone was that Si Shen only approached Gu Yiling step by step, and finally bumped into his arms.

He just reached Gu Yiling's waist, his cheeks were deeply buried in Gu Yiling's lower abdomen, soft black hair covered his face, his expression could not be seen clearly, but he was obviously deeply attached. His body trembled slightly, his hands clenched tightly, not knowing whether it was because of crying or grievance. The tip of the tail looped up from the ankle and wrapped around his waist, as if to lock him forever and never leave his side.

A hoarse voice came from his arms: "You are finally... You are finally here, I miss you so much."

A silent black mist suddenly appeared on the black robe, and the little boy in his arms became an adult man taller than him, but his head was still buried between his necks and his tail was still wrapped around his legs. . This familiar action made Gu Yiling think of the big dog who loves to act coquettishly.

He gently wrapped his boss's deep waist and smiled gently: "Well, I'm here.