▷13◁ Second Brother's past

At the same time, Zhizhi was leaving the hall with her good-looking and gentle second senior brother.

"Senior brother, is it very lively down the mountain?" She asked Lin Qingya curiously with her small head tilted.

"If the younger sister likes to play, when I pay respect the master, I will take the younger sister down the mountain to play."

Although the Vientiane Sect is not as famous as the Taiyi Sect on the righteous path, the reputation is not as good, but it is the righteous way. .

There are also a lot of bustling markets at the foot of the mountain. After a long time, it has become a large town. Most of the monks gather there. There are some interesting life in the world of self-cultivation and shops, children such as Zhizhi should love it.

The Vientiane Sect is prosperous, but the lineage of Immortal Emperor Guangling is particularly cold. Not to mention that Immortal Guangling does not need to be served by disciples of the sect, even Lin Qingya prefers quietness.

This mountain is suitable for cultivators to practice quietly. Can Zhizhi be so small, can she endure the unbearable loneliness and desertion?

Anyway, after taking care of Zhizhi for a few days, Lin Qingya felt that the little guy was not a quiet character.

She likes to play.

In a short period of time, she has almost walked all over the mountain with her tail.

"At that time, will it delay senior brother's business?" Zhizhi had never seen Fangshi in the comprehension world.

But when her mother was still there, she once traveled to the mortal market, which was very lively.

Her eyes gradually brightened, but thinking about how hard Lin Qingya had to preside over the entire mountain every day, the little guy shook his head thoughtfully and said, 

"I'll be fine on the mountain."

She was truly satisfied.

Because there is a father she loves and a second senior brother whom she likes very much on the mountain. Although she is cold and lonely, her father will play with her when he is happy, and the second senior brother will give her delicious spirit fruits and snacks. Zhizhi feels that this kind of life Already very happy.

She is so well-behaved, Lin Qingya couldn't help but rubbed her little head with a smile, looked at the little guy with a bun, and said gently, 

"I also go down the mountain for a walk on weekdays."

"Let's go together then. Go?" Zhizhi's eyes lit up.

"Okay." Lin Qingya said patiently. 

His palms are cold. But Zhizhi felt that he must be a very gentle person.

"Second Senior Brother, I really like you." 

She could feel that Lin Qingya really loves herself and has always been very kind to herself.

Just like a few days ago, I slept in the furry nest of the treasure couch in the main hall of my father. Within two days, the big fur was rearranged into the most comfortable nest, and there was a jade table next to the treasure couch. , where she likes to avoid water droplets, as well as spiritual fruit, snacks, water... If she is hungry at night, she can reach out from the nest and touch the food on the side.

Being so caring is because the second senior brother treats her well.

Lin Qingya listened to these intimate words, the corner of his mouth smiled unchanged, but he thought.

Could it be that... the younger sister became more rounded because she could eat supper like this every night.

Bowing his head, he looked at the fox cub that was slick and smooth, and was raised with a red face.

"Junior sister likes it."  He paused, then asked Zhizhi with a smile, 

"Do you want to go with senior brother, or with Master?"

His question made Zhizhi stunned for a moment, and his eyes were shining. 

"All!"

Of course she wanted to go to the market with her father, just like when she was with her mother back then, but she was also reluctant to part with the second senior brother.

The little guy wagged her tail and murmured with her  fingers,