8.8 Eight

Zaramiy

I'm packing a suit case because Ari, Jayda, and India think me going to Dubi with them and a group of other people is a good idea.

"You sure you wanna go" Von asks me as I zip up my last suitcase.

"If I stay here what am I go do. Lay down all day?" I ask Von approaching him.

"Nah you go stay in bed with me" and grabs my neck pulling lips to his.

Omniscient

Von picks Zara up laying her on the bed. He continues to kiss her moving down to her neck.

Sucking on it leaving a few hickeys, making Zara moan.

Von dick starts to stand up hearing her moan.

Von lifts up her oversized shirt revealing she has no underwear on.

Von kisses from her cleavage, all the way to the bottom of her stomach.

Taking off her laced underwear Dayvon admires the view in front of him.

"If you go do it do it, I got a fl-"Zara gets cut of by Dayvon sucking on her bean.

Zara Moans quickly fill the room.

Von licks around her labia minora, taking his ring ring off.

He takes his ring finger and middle finger. Putting them inside of Zara.

Instead of moving them he curls them upwards, Von begin flicking his tongue on her urethral opening.

Making Zara scream moans at the feeling.

Von connects his lips to her clit putting her in his mouth, playing with it with his tongue.

Von uncurls his fingers pumping them in and out of Zara making her moans louder.

Zara feels her stomach tightin up.

"Oh my g- Von" Zara moans Von name making him pump and eat faster.

"Von" Zara moans pushing his head away, Von hold her hands down with his free hand.

"I'm finna cu-" Zara says but gets cut off by her cuming all over Von's face

Von licks all of her. Bringing his head up to kiss her letting her taste her self on his lips.

He pulls away and Zara sucks on his bottom lip.

"You better not give my shit away either" Von tells Zara.

"Bae,Fuck me" She whispers To Von and he smirks pulling his Hard dick out of his joggers.

He rubs his dick on her wet clit and folds. Zara moans at the feeling.

Just then you can hear True crying, snapping Zara into reality.

Zaramiy

I try to get up but Von pulls me back down.

"Let ha cry" He whispers against my neck. Just then trues cry's got louder and Von sucks his teeth falling next to me.

I still have on my oversized tupac shirt on so it covers up my ass and vagina, stopping there.

I walk into trues room and she's standing up in her crib crying.

"Awnnn what's wrong mama" I say picking her up, she lays her head on my shoulder and I sit in the rocking chair in her room.

Till I hear and feel light snores. I put true back in her bed turning on her night light.

I walk back into Vons room and he's laying on the bed with his arms in his grey jogging pants.

"King Von" I walk up to him and he suck his teeth opening his eyes.