Ch 578: That Felt Amazing

"Where is that man?!" Warfarin, who was still waiting at the venue, said impatiently, "The ceremony is about to start. Has he not found his sister yet?"

Even the optimistic Grani was getting slightly worried now, "Maybe he was caught?"

"Caught? No way," FEater denied, "How could he be discovered with such a good disguise?"

Grani smiled weakly at her claim, "Did that disguise... really count as good?"

"Of course," FEater said, leaning on her waist, "No, I can't say it was a good one. It was the perfect one!"

"... Well," Grani showed a troubled smile at her, "As long as the doctor is going to be fine."

The plan was supposed to be for Lin Ye to go into the palace and retrieve the princess. When he got her, Lin Ye would alert them to leave the scene and go to where the exit was.

Something must have changed in the plan. He was taking too much time now. Although the guards that were present here were reduced to dealing with the Catastrophe, she was sceptical if Lin Ye was able to fight all of them on his own. Warfarin was worried for Lin Ye's sake.

He was the hope of all of Terra! If he died, it would take a lifetime for her to get someone to replace him.

... That and...

She admits that being around him was quite fun.

Just as she was pondering on this, there was a notification ringing on her phone. Warfarin pulled out her phone and looked at it. It was a message from Lin Ye.

"Wait for my signal. You know when you see it."

What does he mean by that?!

Warfarin did not have time to process this message because she was interrupted by the sound of music playing. She raised her head and saw the prince, Ying Jie making his way to the altar. He could be seen with a smile on his face.

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

"Have you found him yet?" Ying Li, who had finished dressing up, looked at Ch'en anxiously.

Ch'en shook her head, "No, I don't know where he went off to."

"How could this be..." Ying Li muttered. She had already guessed who the person in the panda costume was. She had already warned him countless times, but he still came here.

That-! That-! That dunderhead of a brother! Gege, you idiot!

Ying Li really wanted to grab Lin Ye by the collar and yell all of this to him. But now Ying Li couldn't even find him.

She was scared. Scared that Gege will do something stupid. And like always, no one could stop him when he sets his mind on something. The best that Ying Li could do now was to pray for her brother's safety.

"Your Highness." Old Man Hu stepped forward at the right time and said in a low voice, "It's your turn."

Ying Li clenched her teeth and took a deep breath. She tried to calm herself down. Then she followed Mr Hu to the altar.

On it, she was with two other people. Ying Jie and Hayate. The latter was smiling at her. This forced Ying Li to show a fake smile as well. Ying Jie on the other hand was focusing all his attention on the sea of people in front of him. Ying Li could hear thousands of voices coming from them.