▷16◁ Mother

"Go back to Daddy's hall."  Zhizhi had already said.

"But Shizun is not here. You are too young to sleep alone. I really can't rest assured." 

Lin Qingya only felt that it was his duty to raise a junior sister, and when he heard this, he said patiently, 

"It's better to go back to the side hall. The side hall is also the residence of the master."

The side hall is the residence he prepared for Zhizhi before, and it is also in the palace of Immortal Monarch Guangling, but one is the main hall and the other is the side hall.

As a disciple, he respects his teachers, and since Immortal Guangling is not around, he can't enter his main hall at will, but the side halls don't matter.

If Zhizhi sleeps in the side hall, he will stay outside the side hall to take care of her.

"There is no father in the side hall." 

Neither does the main hall. But the main hall has the breath left by my father.

Zhizhi felt reassuring there.

It was like her father was still with her.

But she was well-behaved, as if she understood Lin Qingya's dilemma, and said sensibly, 

"Then I will sleep with the second senior brother. Go to the senior brother's cave."

"...Still sleeping in the side hall." 

Although Zhizhi is young, only three years old There are many, and the beans are big, but Lin Qingya still feels that it is not good to sleep together. He thought about it for a while, and then said to Zhizhi, 

"Senior brother is in the clean room outside the side hall. Zhizhi rests at ease. If something happens, I will know. I will take good care of you."

Sleeping is mostly just resting.

His half-step Mahayana cultivation base, one foot has stepped into the Mahayana period, and has begun to slowly merge with the spirit of heaven and earth. Even if he does not cultivate, the spiritual energy can still be integrated into his body during the breathing.

This is the harbinger of the Mahayana period.

So he only needs to close his eyes in the clean room at night to rest.

It is not hard to guard the fox cub.

When Zhizhi heard his refusal, she yawned slightly, nodded and said, "Listen to the second senior brother."

 She rubbed her second senior brother's cheek and hummed, 

"Second senior brother, don't worry about me. Zhizhi Don't be afraid of the dark."

She said she was a brave cub.
So, don't Lin Qingya always think about her and work hard for her.

Lin Qingya smiled and nodded.

Even if he knew that he had done terrible things, he was still a terrible person, but Zhizhi was still close to him.

It's not camouflage.

But until now, it is still the same as before.

"Then go to the side hall." 

The side hall has been sorted out long ago, but Zhizhi used to be greedy to get along with Guangling Xianjun, so she never came to sleep.

Now that she's here, Lin Qingya even kindly invited her to stay in the fur nest in the main hall of Xianjun  Guangling, and put it on the cot that he had made comfortable before.

The little guy struggled to get into bed and climbed into the nest, comfortably nesting into a ball, seeing Lin Qingya covering her with a quilt and about to go out, she hurriedly peered out of the nest and said, 

"I slept soundly at night! Second Senior Brother, you too Take a good rest."

She must not ask her second senior brother to be busy at night, or toss others, so the second senior brother must also sleep well.

When Lin Qingya looked back, he saw a pair of concerned fox eyes, worried that he would not be able to rest well because of herself. 

He smiled and agreed, closed the door of the side hall, and went to the clean room on the side to rest.

Seeing that the second senior brother was "obedient", Zhizhi returned to the nest with satisfaction and fell asleep.

In her sleep, her father came back soon, and took the initiative to kiss her on the forehead, very loving.

She rolled happily in her father's arms, and at the opposite side of her father stood a beautiful, charming and radiant fox beauty with a smile.

She was wearing a bright red dress, with three fiery red fox tails swaying, she was incredibly beautiful.

Then, her mother was asking her,