chapter 1

Here is the first update of the book....
Guys, Let's the adventure begin!
💃💃💃💃💃💃💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
Happy Reading !

************************************************************************

Authors Pov

The sun pours through my window. A new day has dawned, bringing with it new hopes and aspirations. The light of dawn seeped into the room. She rubbed her bleary eyes to rub away the sleepiness. There is a pearly glow in the sky. The first rays of sunlight lit up the room. The dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in.
The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene. The just-risen sun shines softly on the city streets, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning activity.

What a beautiful morning!

But it looks like someone is not ready to leave her precious bed, as she is half asleep in a starfish position in the bed.

A/n: Aish, what am I going to do with her🙄🙄

Siya( sleepy voice)😾: Ohh, I can hear you.".

A/n😒: That's what I meant.

Siya (sleepy): Let me sleep peacefully! Why are you annoying me early in the morning?

(annoyed)

Again fall asleep.

A/n: "Arre Siya, wake up already, you lazy girl, and welcome our readers   ".

What readers?!! They are here already!

🥺🥺

Siya Pov

Hehee

"Hello (with joining hands 🙏), hein oh sorry heh Namaste 🙏 I am Siya, the one and only your smart😌, intelligent😎, cute, sweet😘,...

A/n: I think that's more than enough.🙄🙄

"You're just jealous of me," I said😒😏.

(yawn)

I was yawning when suddenly my eyes fell on the time (7:03), and my eyes went wide.

"Oh God!! Oh, MY GOD JI! Please! Make the Tim...."(Thud)

..Silence.

Ooh, here is your smart girl lying flat on her back, half her body on the floor, and the other half still on the bed.

"  Ouch!!  Ma (who suddenly realised) (clearing throat) Hehee, it's an exercise. "You know, I am very health conscious,so yah, and you should also exercise...", I said with a big smile on my face, then again I remember

Shit time... I AM LATE.GODDD!!

After sometime, I close my room door while humming a song and make my way to the kitchen of my orphanage. You know, this is the same place where I grew up, and now I work as a helper here to assist Ma (the manager and caretaker of the orphanage).

"Ohoo" "wow"

(whistle sound).
(Clapping sound)
(cute giggling sound).

I turn towards the sources of sound, and a wide and bright smile comes on my face automatically.And make my way towards them while hopping and jumping along the way.

"Good morning, my chintu pintu sss", I said just to annoy my cutie pies. Hehee. "Aree yaar Siya di, don't insult my handsomeness by calling me chintu pintu," one of my cuties, Aman (6 years old), said with a cute, annoying face.

"Oops! "Gustaaki Maaf jahanpanah," I said while bowing and then lightly laughed at this. While others smiled and shook their heads at our actions.

"Siya, come and have your breakfast fast or you will get late for work", Ma said while gesturing me towards a chair.

"Di, you're looking so pretty, like a fairy," Ruhi said with a smile."Thanks, dear, but you're more pretty than me, doll," I said, smiling and sending her a flying kiss.

"Yes, so very pretty. If you were small like me, then I would have pakka asked you to be my girlfriend", Yug said with a dreamy look. At this, everyone started laughing. "Is that so? don't worry. When you are a big boy, then I can be your girlfriend. What do you say?", I ask him.

"Vese bhi, from where will I find such a handsome and cute boy? Haina?", To which he started blushing. I just chuckle at his cuteness.

So cute

This is my heaven, my family, and my everything. They all make me the happiest person in the world.

"Ok, I am done with my food ", I said, standing from my place and collecting my scarf and handbag. Ready to leave for school.

"Ok, bye, bachcha party; don't trouble Ma too much and take care, okay?", I said to them, and they all nodded their heads like obedient kids. "Take care, ma, "I said to her, and she kissed my forehead lovingly while saying, "You also take care and be careful ".

Nodding my head to her and waving goodbye to all of them, I turn around only to knock over the showpiece statue but manage to hold it before it falls. I let out a sigh of relief while rubbing off the imaginary dust.

I look back at them with a sheepish smile. While they just shook their heads in defeat and gave a "hopeless look".

I instantly set the statue in place, made my way outside, and wiped my forehead dramatically as I escaped from Ma's boring lecture about being careless and blah blah blah.

And start walking towards the bus while humming the Mein Chali Mein Chali...song.

************************************

So how is the start?
Did u like our smart Siya?
Hope you like it and sorry about my English if it's not perfect.
your comments and suggestions are always welcome so feel free to comment your thought on this book.

See u 
Till then take care.