❅. 19 .❅ Lin clan

Although these words did not seem to be harsh, the Lin family patriarch showed a humiliated expression.

"Dao, Daojun."

How could his son and nephew be so unfamiliar.

Once Daojun is called, it is only a humble and distant cultivator who comes to meet the strong, but it is not a title that should be mentioned by relatives of a family.

Such a cold title distinguishes Lin Qingya from the entire Lin family, and it is even just a title, and it becomes a joke for him to meet as a senior of the Lin family this time.

This is obviously because Lin Qingya didn't take the so-called second uncle of the Lin family, the Lin family in his eyes, and refused to recognize that he was the Lin family.

Not only did the back of the head of the Lin family collapse, but the young men and women behind him also showed expressions of grief and indignation after being humiliated, obviously feeling the humiliation from top to bottom.

This ruthless humiliation and contempt were deeply imprinted in their hearts.

Lin Qingya turned a blind eye to the humiliated expressions of these people.

Don't they just send it to the door to be humiliated? 

If he was a member of the Lin family, if he remembered that Lin Qingya had a grudge against the Lin family, he would only stay far away for so many years, and would never show up in front of him.

But since they appeared, it means that they should have prepared that Lin Qingya, who didn't like the Lin family for a long time, might humiliate them.

Otherwise, should they be treated as guests?

"Dao-kun, I want to ask Dao-kun about this matter. I'm asking Dao-kun to help the Lin family this time."

Even if he was humiliated by Lin Qingya with such a smile, he was already trembling with shame, but the head of the Lin family was still a child In their eyes, they swallowed up by the direct insult.

He endured the humiliation and burden, but he couldn't help but sighed in his heart that the powerhouses of the Vientiane Sect were indeed not as approachable, kind and honest as those of the Taiyi Sect.

But thinking about the fact that there was no one in the Lin family to beg for in Taiyizong, he could only beg in front of Lin Qingya.

He lowered his eyebrows and pleaded with his eyes, bent down and begged in a low voice, 

"The Lin family has produced several outstanding juniors in the past few years, and I would like to send them to the Vientiane Sect and ask the Daoist to protect them. In the future, if they can grow up, they must be the Daoists. The king drives the policy." 

The Lin family used to be strong, and when it was the most powerful, it occupied a city, calling for wind and rain.

But Lin Qingya killed the former head of the Lin family for revenge.

That was the most powerful cultivator in the Lin family. After the fall, the Lin family never had a strong person who could take it.

Even his successor, the patriarch, is only in the middle stage of Nascent Soul. Although he is still somewhat capable among ordinary monks, he is not enough to see the countless god-transforming Mahayana monks above the Nascent Soul in the real world.

Therefore, the Lin family has been very difficult all these years, and the forces have retreated greatly.

He couldn't helplessly watch the Lin family decline, so he could only send young children into the big sects and get the training of these big sects.

As long as a few Nascent Soul monks can be apprenticed, the Lin family can be reinvigorated.

But that's easier said than done.

Although these disciples of the Lin family are indeed well qualified, looking at the entire cultivation world, there are countless young people with such qualifications.

From his point of view, even if his own children enter the Wanxiang Sect with their own abilities, they may only be outer disciples.

But if you are only an outer disciple, when will you be able to come forward?

He just wanted Lin Qingya to see that all the Lin family's children were brought into the inner sect because they were all from the Lin family's blood, and relying on the background of the Vientiane Sect, he cultivated his own disciples.

This is sad to say.

But Lin Qingya may be really cold-blooded and ruthless. He doesn't feel moved at all when he hears this. He just smiled and said calmly,