❅. 20 .❅

"Second Senior Brother is the best Second Senior Brother in the world."

She dazedly rolling back and forth in her Second Senior Brother's arms.

Lin Qingya smiled and learned how to speak fox words and said with a smile, 

"Zhizhi is also the best Zhizhi in the world." The fox cub grinned.

She felt that her traditional skills were learned by the second senior brother.

"Lin Qingya... Daojun, this child is just speaking out of his mind and making a mistake."

"Zhangzui." Lin Qingya said calmly, "Apologize to Our Zhizhi. If you don't want to, you will die."

It was just an angry reprimand . , but it is too sad and angry because of being suppressed, what's wrong?

Moreover, opening your mouth and shutting your mouth will kill you.

Lin Clan Chief only felt that Lin Qingya was too much, but he stared for a long time, but his skills were not as good as others, and he could only compromise in front of the big cultivator.

He looked back at the red-eyed disciple, and the pain of being persecuted and humiliated was in full view, but he could only choked up and said, "Slap your mouth."

"Second uncle!"

The head of the Lin family paused . , raised his hand ruthlessly, and slapped the face of the child who had just reprimanded Zhizhi.

"I apologize to the girl for this evil handicap." He said humiliatingly.

After successive applause, Zhizhi counted to six, and poked her second senior brother's arm.
Lin Qingya clenched her arms tightly and said, 

"Okay."

He was just teaching the young man a lesson, letting people know that Zhizhi was not someone who he could  scold and humiliate at will.

The daughter of the Xianjun was reprimanded,  a few slaps in the face were considered light.

When he saw the head of the Lin family turned to look at him almost tiredly, he smiled and said slowly, 

"You often say the so-called Lin family blood. Although I am cut off from the Lin family, now I want to teach you something you should know about walking in the world of self-cultivation. The truth of survival."

"Listen to the teachings of Daojun." The head of the Lin family said through gritted teeth.

He seemed to harbor resentment.

Lin Qingya didn't care, and said calmly in the eyes of these young people who were young and vigorous, who were staring at him with red eyes and hatred, 

"That is to be careful."

He raised his eyebrows slightly and straightened his eyes. Huaili Zhizhi, who had become messy because of sticking with him, said warmly, 

"Before immortal Dao is completed, speak carefully, you will die faster if you speak out nonsense. The big monk is rude and grumpy in front of him. You went to the underworld, do you understand?"

If Lin Qingya had nothing to do with the Lin family, would these children dare to scold the children in the arms of the great cultivator?

It wasn't that Lin Qingya looked down on them.

If they had changed to a big cultivator, they would have already twisted their heads.

What is the punishment for a few slaps?

"Our Zhizhi are kind-hearted, and forgive you so tolerantly. You must remember Zhizhi's goodness." 

Lin Qingya decided to praise the kind-hearted and beautiful fox cub of his family.

Zhizhi proudly raised her small breasts, feeling that her heart was as beautiful as her beauty.

Lin Qingya rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Thank you Daojun for your teachings." The head of the Lin family seemed to understand.

He hesitated for a moment, looked absently at the young Qing Jun with a genuine smile in his eyes, moved the corners of his mouth complicatedly, but in the end he cupped his hands and said, 

"This is a good word, nothing before, indeed... it's all of us. It 's our fault."

He had always had a knot in Lin Qingya's heart before, and even faced Lin Qingya with a vain attitude of equality, and even the children behind him were arrogant and arrogant, seemingly fearful and respectful, but in fact rude in front of the big monk .

Thinking about it now, if Lin Qingya, who was just now, all sorts of shapeless people, really wanted to kill them, he would kill them just using the excuse of "disrespect".

In any case, when he can really see that there is no relationship between himself and Lin Qingya, he will figure out everything.

Although the disciples behind him are young and have yet to figure it out, and still have grief and resentment after being humiliated, as the patriarch, he knew that Lin Qingya had let them go.

"The Lin family will never appear in front of Daojun again in the future. Daojun has nothing to do with the Lin family from now on. And Daojun can rest assured that the Lin family must be tight-lipped about what happened back then."

Lin Qingya smiled.

What he did in the Lin family back then, since he dared to do it, he never worried about what would happen in the future when the so-called cultivation world knew.

Fame, notoriety, what does it mean to a monk?

Could it be that the thunder of the heavens is imminent, because of his reputation, he will not be struck by a few thunders?

"Also, I have to say sorry to Daojun about what happened back then."

Lin Qingya was ordered to be hunted down by his father. He actually knew about it, but he thought that it had nothing to do with him, it was their father and son. The matter between the two is unwilling to offend the elder brother who has a high level of cultivation for a nephew, so he just pretends he doesn't know.

The head of the Lin family paused and continued,