56

After Fu Mingye got the life spring water, he immediately entered a crack in time and space, without hesitation.

The Elf God turned his gaze to the Sea-Monster Clan who had been on the sidelines for a long time, and said gently: "Friends of another world, after the trip, you can go home."

Kraken: "..."

This trip is truly unforgettable in a lifetime.

The fairy **** smiled slightly.

When they were in world 999, they drove all the creatures of world 493 back. When the 999 world creatures that strayed into the plane were exchanged back, he joined forces with the other three gods to fill the time and space loopholes.

Repairing loopholes is a difficult task, and he has no choice but to work together to complete it.

Gods who can fix loopholes independently are very powerful.

Jiang Yan said, "Let's go."

Yu Yin nodded.

A group of marine creatures from the 999 world bid farewell to the mermaid tribe, then filed in, jumping into the cracks in time and space one by one, and being transported to the vicinity of the West China Sea.

The elves watched the last shark from another world obediently get into the crack, and turned to look at the handsome blood who was walking slowly: "You came quite quickly."

"I was teleported to the other side of the forest. I was the first to rush to see you in a hurry." Blood God Pride said, "The speed of those two guys is really slow."

"I hope they hurry up." The Elf God looked at the big crack and sighed, "Mending this loophole must take a lot of divine power."

"I just need to put more effort into it, and it won't tire you, baby." The blood **** comforted him.

The spirit **** nodded, moved to embrace the blood god.

The sea **** and dwarf **** who just arrived: "..."

Can't wait to turn around immediately.

Not long after Yu Yin and Jiang Yan returned to Xihai, they discovered that the big crack was slowly closing.

The gods on the other side of the world are fixing this loophole.

Everything is back on track.

The siren and other marine creatures were so excited that they shook their heads and sang and danced, and they finally returned to their homes.

Jiang Yan went upstream: "When the matter is resolved, we can also go ashore."

The remaining sound did not keep up.

Jiang Yan was taken aback for a moment, then turned around to find Yu Yin was looking at him on the bottom of the sea, with Yu Yin's parents standing beside him.

That is the happy Kraken family.

He doesn't need to go ashore, the sea is his home.

Too. Yu Yin came ashore because of an accident at the bottom of the sea. Now that the matter is resolved, of course he wants to stay in the ocean.

Jiang Yan swam back again and stopped in front of Yu Yin.

"Human society is really not suitable for you little guy." Jiang Yan touched his seaweed-like hair, "I like you as a kid."

The demon's life is also lonely and long, and it is rare to meet a companion, but it is a pity that one is on the land and the other is in the ocean.

Yu Yin looked at him and handed him a conch.