030 :: DON'T LET HIM WIN.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER THIRTY...!

!

❝ DON'T LET HIM WIN , SEASON SEVEN ❞

SEVEN ❞

WORRY spread through Detective Will LaMontagne like a wildfire.

Sat in the backseat of the of the Unsubs' Vehicle, with The King driving, and The Queen sat in the passenger seat, utterly terrifying thoughts penetrated his mind. The last he checked, Jennie had been left in the Community Bank while it blew up, as the criminals forced him into their car, needing him for some form of leverage. But other than that, he had no clue on the current status of the teen girl.

All he could do was hope she was okay.

"Change in location. Get back to Pennsylvania." The female unsub told her partner, after her phone call.

The words had struck bitter, as the man glared at the woman momentarily, before dramatically pulling the vehicle over into an alleyway.

"I'm not going anywhere, until you tell me the plan."

For a flickering moment, Will could see the woman fight back a smirk, before raising her gun to her partner's chest.

Shots fired.

Will flinched at the blaring noise, leaning into his seat, "What are you doing?"

The unsub spared the dead man in her driver's seat one last glance, before bringing the gun over to the detective, "He talks too much. Go ahead, Officer. Get him out."

"And do what? Just leave him here?"

"Yes please."

The man paused momentarily, watching the woman beam sickly at the thought of the dead man, while the detective's breathing got heavier by the minute.