Sunkissed: A JMH Blurb

-- a small blurb taking place later in the day where part two leaves off -- 

The sun was blazing hot, scorching your skin with sharp rays beating down from the sky and reflecting in the crystal clear water of the pool. But Harry's lips, grazing across your neck, his tongue stroking against your pulse - that made you feel like you were on fire.

He had you tucked away in the corner of the vast pool, crowding every inch of your personal space. His chest flush to yours, toned arms wrapped around your waist, fingers digging into your skin and his thigh insistently pressed between your legs.

"Harry," you warned up to the sky, swallowing down a moan when he shifted his thigh tighter against your core.

"I could just pull your bikini bottoms to the side, no one would even notice." His voice was like a rich honey, dripping from his flushed mouth. His hands smoothed down your sides, a firm grip resting at your hips.

His cock was straining against the thin material of his swimsuit and pressing directly into your hip. Despite the cool water occupying your waist down, you felt like it was at least a hundred degrees outside. He was everywhere. Sunkissed skin on display, the scent of his coconut sunscreen invading your senses, warm skin pressed to yours, and the promise of his impressive length right there and waiting to fill you.

Fuck - you wanted it too. Wanted him. He didn't make turning him down easy. Not when his eyes, and his mouth, were begging you to just let him slip inside. You could feel the phantom fullness of him just thinking about it. That first stretch, his face when he watched you adjust, that feeling when he was as deep as he could get and you felt like you could barely breathe.

"Isn't this considered public indecency? We could get arrested!" is what you choose to say, despite pulling him closer.

"Yeah, lots of cops around here to arrest us," he chuckled against your lips before pulling you in by the back of your neck, hot fingers digging into your skin as his plush mouth smoothed over yours once more. A soft moan pulled from his throat as his tongue smoothed against yours. He tasted like pink lemonade and just, him. He was intoxicating.

And even though your heart was beating wildly in your chest at the thought of being caught - more so by the rest of the house then any cops - it was beating even more frantically in anticipation of getting to feel him again. It had been hours since you woke up beside him, sprawled out on his pillow as he fucked you from behind. But god, it was good. And you would be lying if you said you didn't want more.

So with logic pushed to the side, you were adjusting yourself until you could wrap your legs around his narrow waist. Your nails dug into his shoulders to keep steady and your back arched against the curve of the pool's edge as he quickly untied his trunks to pull himself free.

He pumped himself as he licked his lips, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth. It was even more pink when he released it, and it almost distracted you from his fingers tugging at your bottoms. You could feel the change in the water once you were exposed, the temperature somehow feeling cooler against your sensitive skin. Your mouth fell open against your will when Harry tickled his middle finger along your slit, his eyes intent on yours as he circled your clit. You were clawing at his back when he eased a finger into you, pumping slowly before his thumb grazed across your clit.

"Fuck," he breathed, pinning you against the edge of the pool. "I'm so hard just from lookin' at ya."

His eyebrows pulled together as he watched your face change when he curled his finger towards himself, finding that rigid spot inside you that had you clamping down. If you thought you were on fire before, you had no idea what being on fire was really like. You could feel the blood rushing to your cheeks and ears, warm to the touch as he pumped his fingers against the spot. He watched you carefully, gauging what you liked by the way your head tilted back and the soft moans that left your pretty lips. And when he withdrew his middle finger, only to push inside with his added ring finger, he could literally see the way your eyes glazed over.