❒ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ❒

🥑: Wassupppp ♪ヽ(・ˇ∀ˇ・ゞ)

Are you having a lovely and fine day? (・ω・) if not well same here :3

Are you doing fine today? If not again, like my answer earlier, same here :)

But I want you to know that I love you for being here in my story and reading this (灬º‿º灬)♡

☄. *. ⋆˚

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 ♡*.✧

❝ You stare at her with your e/c eyes "Proud of me, huh? I think you're gonna make me cry" you huff and she chuckle. "Since you passed, I have a gift for you! But you'll get it later" she said, before walking out of your room.

You stare at the door for a couple of seconds before looking at the letter in your hands. Then a sudden realization hits you, face becoming blank.

'Summer.....y u no stay longer' you thought, wrapping yourself again in a burrito. Sulking because school is ready to hunt you again.❞

☄. *. ⋆˚

◤━━━━━━━━━※ ·❆· ※━━━━━━━━━━◥

• odd •

- different from what is usual or expected; strange

(Bokeh Street, Musutafu, Japan.

April, Monday, 7:20am)

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

In the morning, the pale blue sky is floating with white clouds, the breeze blowing the leaves beside the road, the birds leaping back and forth on the tree, as if telling people that a new day has begun.

The sun was beaming through the blinds of Y/n's room causing for her to stir.

Waking up was not a simple task for her; she is not a morning person anyway and who the hell wanted to wake up in the morning. Night is good but morning is a nuh-uh for her.

Peeking her head out, she groaned when the first beam of sunlight slap her in the face and look at the alarm clock on the nightstand, she looked at the time.

"Ugh, why is it so early?" She groans and slowly began to sit up. Her h/l h/c hair is all over the place, a pair of dull e/c stare at the wall, wondering why did she wake up so early.