CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16

The Monday was here and Chris couldn't be more happy. The day started well, his coffee was as per his taste, which Crystal made.

The only missing thing was that Sarah hadn't arrived yet.

Chris called Crystal in. "Where is Sarah?"he asked her.

Crystal narrowed her eyes at him, but answered him anyway, "HR told me that she called this morning and informed that she'll be late. She has to deal with something urgent. So... that's it. Why are you asking, by the way?"

"None of your business," his tone was bit snappy and it didn't sit well with her. But like the mature and sensible person she was between two of them, she ignored it.

"We need to call meeting regarding some award festivals. Many stylists have started reaching out for the dresses for their clients," Crystal told him.

He grumbled.

She sighed, big time. "Chris, it's barely nine thirty in the morning and you're already in this kind of mood."

"My mood is fine, daddy's little princess."

He grabbed the file in front of him and started reading its contents.

He yelped in shock. He didn't see when Crystal rounded the table and kicked his leg. And she was wearing pointed pumps. And they hurt like a bitch.

"God! Crystal. What was that for? And with those heels? You did it dirty, little sis. I'm gonna get you!"

"Ha. It hurt, didn't it? Your mean behavior is touching new heights, Chris," Crystal's sounded deflated by the end of her sentence. And then she left the office. Chris sagged against his chair. He sat there and reflected upon his behavior. He felt terrible when he realized hat he was actually being rude to his sister. He needed to change this. He thought about about cheering up his sister, and he had a great idea to do that. But before that he needed to be a responsible boss, and he should call the meeting.

He called Crystal and told her to gather top designers in the conference room when Sarah arrived.

At around eleven, Sarah arrived. Crystal managed everything for the meeting. She had discussed it with Ashlyn, so Ashlyn was going to lead the meeting.

"So....mum.. The first thing on our agenda is that, we have been contacted by 5 celebrity stylists, all demanding different dresses for their clients. The first is Blake Lively, her stylist called and requested the final gown worn by our mystery show stopper in the latest fashion show." Ashlyn smirked and winked at Sarah when nobody was looking at her. They were all busy taking notes. Still many employees in the building didn't know it had been Sarah who was that mystery girl.

"The next is Tyler Swift, and her stylist has described what they want this year, and I'm sure I can make that dress in time. Now, the third is Jennifer Lawrence. It's your project, Gordon." Ashlyn passed the details to the thirty something designer.

"Perfect! I already have a million ideas in my mind. This is going to be fun." Gordon Fritz, one of the best designers in the company, flipped his hair back. He had full face makeup on, and that winged eyeliner would make ladies jealous because it was that perfect. He was a handsome-gay man.

"Great! Now, Sarah this one is for you. You are going to design a dress for Zendaya. I'll assign a team for you since we all have have one. And her assistant will be in constant touch with you."

"Sure," Sarah replied while taking notes.

"And the last one is, umm... it's Anne Hathaway. Her stylist hasn't confirmed yet. And if they pick us, it's yours Stacy." Stacy Quinn, red-head with green eyes, high-fived with Gordon.