13

"Marry me."

Eves body froze hearing that question come out of Jared's mouth and she pulls away looking at him shocked.

"Marry me."

Jared says again and Eve smiles gently. She wanted to marry him, in a heartbeat she would. But they were just moving in together, they've only been together a couple of months. They were only twenty years old.

There are fucking rouge vampires wandering around Seattle and Forks.

"Not yet." She says and Jared smile falls and she kisses his cheek gently.

"Not until everything is calmed down." Eve whispers and Jared kisses her lips quickly.

"I'm taking that as a yes." He says before he starts driving back to their house.

"Jare..."

"Just let me have it." He says and Eve smiles nodding her head. She'll let him have that, and maybe when everything with the vampires are sorted out they can get married.

When they finally got home, the two started carrying in boxes from the truck into Jared's room.

"Last one." Jared says placing the final box on top of another.

"Thank god." Eve groans falling onto the bed tired.

God she really hated moving.

"You're so dramatic." Jared laughs making Eve gasp placing a hand on her hurt offended by his words.

"I am not!" She says defensively and Jared shakes his head at her.

He walks over and moves so he is hover his body over here, his arms supporting him so that he wouldn't crush her.

"Baby?"

"Yeah?" Eve asks smiling at him as her hand goes to his cheek her thumb stroking it gently.

"I'm happy you moved in with me." Jared says making Eves smile widen. She leans up and kisses his nose making his nose scrunch up slightly.

"I'm happy you let me move in." Eve says back.

Jared didn't reply to her, instead he just continued to study her. He loved how the corner of her eyes crinkled when she smiled, and how a dimple appeared on her right cheek.

He loved how brown her eyes were and how there were tiny freckles scattered on her nose. You wouldn't be able to see them unless you were as close as he was to her.

He loved how she bit her lip when she was thinking or how her tongue stuck out slightly at the corner of her mouth when she was concentrated.

Everything about her he loves.

He loves everything about her.

He's always loved everything about her.

How she wakes up earlier because she can't stay up past eleven at night. How she hates tomato's but loves ketchup.

He loves how she is so protective of Seth and would smack any of the boys if they teased the fifteen year old. He loves how close she's gotten to Paul, and how they've became best friends.

He loves that she loves the pack as much as he did, he loves that they've become her family.

"What are you thinking about?" Eve whispers her hand still on his cheek.

"You and everything I love about you." Jared whispers back.

Eve felt heat rise to her cheeks and she shakes her head bashfully while biting her lip to hold back a smile.