15

4 days later

"I don't want you to go." Eve whispers her head resting on Jared's chest while he combs his fingers through her hair.

"I know."

"Stay home."

"You know I can't." Jared sighs and Eve bit her lip moving closer to him.

"I can't loose you."

"You won't." Jared reinsures her gently knowing that she had every right to be nervous.

"Seth won't be there?"

"No, he'll be with Bella and Edward in the mountains. Far away from the fighting." Jared explains and Eve sighs relief that her baby brother will at least be safe from any new born vampires.

"I'm scared." Eve confessed and Jared kisses the top of her head holding her tightly.

"I know." He whispers tiredly.

The two hardly slept last night, both tossing and turning. They both were worried for todays battle and neither knew how to even go to sleep, leaving them only getting four hours of sleep.

It was now four thirty in the morning and they all were supposed to be meeting at Sue Clearwaters house in an hour.

"We have to get up." Jared says and Eve shook her head quickly not wanting to get up, not yet.

"We have to get ready." Jared whispers and Eve sighs knowing he was right.

The two quickly got out of their bed and got dressed. Eve pulled on one of Jared's pair of sweatpants as well as his sweatshirt, hoping that it will keep her calm throughout the day.

Jared just got on his normal Jean shorts and packed a bag with basketball shorts and a t-shirt for when they returned home.

Eve watched sadly as Jared put his clothes into the bag and he stops sensing her watching him. He turns to look at her and frowns when he sees how upset she is.

"Baby don't cry." Jared begs and Eve shakes her head as tears stared to fall down her cheeks.

Jared was quick to pull her into his arms as she quietly cried holding onto him tightly. She didn't want him to leave, she didn't want him risking his life for her sister. She wanted him safe.

"It's going to be okay." Jared whispers holding her to his chest as she cries.

"It's all going to be okay." Jared swore and Eve nods her head sniffling and wiping her eyes to get rid of the tears.

"I'm sorry." She says and Jared shakes his head kissing her forehead gently.

"Don't be." He whispers against her skin and she sighs enjoying how close he was to her.

A knock on the door made the two separate and Paul opens it giving them a small smile.

"I'm just making sure you're up, I was planning on leaving in five." Paul says giving them a small smile.

"Yeah we'll be out in a minute." Jared says and Paul nods his head and closes the door behind him.

Jared pulls Eve to his chest and kisses her slowly. Her arms wrap around his neck pulling him to her and his hands go to her waist holding her still.

His lips leaves hers and slowly tail down her neck making a quiet moan leave her mouth as he nipped at her delicate skin.

"Jare." She whispers breathlessly.

"I know." He whispers pulling away from her neck smiling at the small hickey he left leaving a gentle kiss on the bruise before pulling away completely.

"Come on you guys!" Paul yells banging on the door making them sigh.

Jared grabs his bag before grabbing Eves hand and the two walk out of the room slowly not wanting to go to what awaits them.

When they got to Sue's, everyone was already there. Jared let Eve hop off his back and she ran towards Seth and Leah pulling the two into a tight hug.

The Clearwater siblings quickly hug her back. The three siblings hold onto each other tightly knowing this is their promise to be safe to one another.

"Be safe, please." Eve asks as the three pull away from one another.

"Of course." Leah says giving Eves shoulder a small squeeze with her hand.

"I mean it." She says looking at the two, "we may not be blood related, but you're my siblings. If anything were to happen I'll go crazy." Eve says and Seth hugs her tightly. Eve sighs and hugs him back closing her eyes enjoying the warm hug.

"I promise." Seth whispers making Eve smile.

Eve gave both Embry and Quill quick hugs threatening to kill them if they get hurt which made their eyes widen and they quickly nod their heads.

"Don't do anything stupid." Eve says to Paul who rolls his eyes and pulls her into a tight hug. Eve sighs and hugs him back.

"I'll watch out for him." Paul whispers to her and she nods her head.

After the two best friends pull away Paul wipes a tear from her cheek that managed to escape.

"Go say goodbye to him." Paul says and Eve sighs walking towards Jared with tears welling up in her eyes.

The two were only a foot apart and tears fell down her cheeks while Jared did his best to hold it together for her.

He wasn't stupid, he knew how dangerous this was going to be. But he couldn't let Eve know that, he had to be strong for her. He closes the gap between them and rests a hand on her cheek.

"Just come back to me." Eve cries and Jared nods his head wiping her tears away gently.

"Please promise me." Eve begs looking into his brown eyes with her brown eyes.

"I'll come back, I promise baby." Jared whispers resting his forehead against hers.

Eve let's put a small sob and Jared shushes her gently leaning down and kissing her. Eve whimpers against his lips kissing him back, she put every ounce of love she has for him in that one kiss.

Jared hands move to her waist pulling her against him as they shared their kiss.

"I love you." Jared whispers pulling away from her lips but resting his forehead against hers to keep her close.

"I love you so much." He whispers again.

Eve leans up and kisses him gently wishing that he would stay with her. Stay where it is safe and not off fighting a new born army of vampires.

"I love you too." She whispers sadly and Jared wipes her tears away one last time before he pulls away from her.

"Jared! Sam come on!" Paul yells to the two werewolves holding their imprints.

"Please don't go." Eve says sadly.

"Please."

Eves eyes started to water again as Jared started to take steps back away from her towards where the others were waiting.

"I'll come back home safe, I promise." Jared swears and Eve nods her head with tears streaming down her face.

Jared gives her one last smile before turning around and running to the woods, Sam following right behind him.

"They're going to be okay." Emily says pulling Eve into a hug, one she returns quickly.

"Come girls, let's get you inside for some tea." She says gently guiding the two worried imprints into her home.

An

You all are going to hate me