ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ | ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

Morning came far too quickly, and Julie woke up on the floor, tangled in her blanket. She lifted her groggy head and groaned, seeing as she had to go grocery shopping. She untangled herself from her mess on the floor, tossing the blankets onto her equally messy bed.

      Julie grabbed clothes and trudged to the bathroom. The house was quiet, and she was home alone again. Julie saw her newly cut hair in the bathroom, and for a second she forgot that she had cut it. She liked it.

      Quickly brushing her teeth and dampening her hair, Julie pulled her pajama shorts and crop top off, throwing jean shorts and a long sleeved blue and white shirt on. She brushed out her wet hair and left it down for once, exiting the bathroom.

      It was cloudy outside, and it looked like it was going to rain while Julie drank a cup of coffee and put her converse on. When she was leaving the house with her backpack on her back, Julie ran into Max and El, who were having a serious conversation. About what, Julie couldn't tell.

      El spoke first before Julie could open her mouth. "Julie. We need your help." she said, as the girls grew closer.

      "With what?" Julie asked, stopping her feet on the steps.

      Max sighed. "We need your help. Billy's not home, right?"

      Julie shook her head. "Help with what?" Julie was growing irritated and confused. She had things to do, and baysitting teenagers was not on her list.

      El looked to Max. "Tell her."

      Max sighed, before telling Julie everything El saw last night, while they walked back to the house. Much to Max's dismay, Julie revealed the things she had been hearing, in case they had a connection. The girls were shocked, and the shock didn't wear off as they arrived at Billy's room.

      Julie pushed the door open, Max and El following her. "Why do I get the feeling we're gonna find all kinds of wrong in here?" Max said.

      "We probably are." Julie deadpanned, walking deeper into Billy's room, going straight for his messy pile of mixtapes. Discreetly, she pocketed his one of The Scorpions. He wouldn't notice.

      Julie heard Max open Billy's nightstand drawers, and before she could warn her, Max had already seen everything. "Ugh! Gag me with a spoon." She slammed the drawer shut.

      Walking over to it, Julie opened the drawer again and her eyes widened as she spotted the practically naked ladies. "Dude, what are you doing?" Max asked. She didn't know that Julie found those ladies hot. So very hot.

      "Nothing," Julie shook her head and closed the drawer. "Just wanted to see what was so gross."

      Max rolled her eyes, following El who was walking into Billy's bathroom. Julie followed both girls. She was barely in the room, when El spoke. "Max? JJ?" Max and Julie went over to the filled bathtub, with empty bags of ice floating at the surface.

       Julie picked up a bag. "Ice. It's just ice." Max said.

      "He works out like crazy, El. People use ice for their muscles." Julie dropped the bag back into the bathtub, the splash echoing throughout the room.

      The next thing Julie knew, El was opening the cabinet under Billy's sink. The doors of which had blood stained on it. El dug around for a moment, before coming out with Billy's green garbage can.

      "El, what is it?" Max asked.

      El revealed a lifeguard fannypack, and a bloody yellow whistle. Not what you expect to find in a teenager's bathroom.