𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 14, 2023𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 — 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 14, 2023
𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 — 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚

SIGHING TO HERSELF. Slowly turning her head to glance at the time, assure of her movements while slowly rocking the younger boy in her arms.

5:38 AM

Shaking her head, glancing down watching as the boy soothingly sucked his thumb. Head in-between the valley of her breasts attempting to get close as possible.

They'd been in the same position since around three thirty in the morning when she heard his harsh cries from his room down the hall.

As the soft sleeper she was. Quickly hopping up through her dizziness and all, running toward the room. Seeing the boy panicking in his sleep unable to wake himself up.

Comforting him, leading him to open his eyes. Wanting to shed a few sensitive gears of her own as he sobbed into her arms pulling his smaller body closer to hers.

The same cycle in-which had been repeating for the pass two weeks since the family touched down in Atlanta. Harmoni assuming he had to adjust to the new living situation.

Yet, it didn't make sense to her why the nightmares constantly occurred as Ke'mani never wanted to explain them to her — she didn't know how to help him.

Simply comforting him in the best way she knew how as well as researching different disorders deciding she wanted to book him an doctors appointment soon.

So much being on her plate as she also had been adjusting to their big move. A feeling of security as she felt safer than before.

The female being heavily busy handling everything behind the scenes as she encouraged Kentrell to focus on perfecting his craft.

The two being happier than ever, not having much time together yet sure to make enough before separating to handle their own business.

Jumping from her thoughts as Harmoni heard the door aggressively open, she smacked her lips. The younger instantly flinching awake.

His loud cries filling the quiet room while she shot daggers at the male who stood stupidly in the doorway. "Mcht. Oh ma' fuckin-Kentrell" She spoke aggressively.

Mugging as he made an yikes expression. Softly closing the door back while kicking off his shoes, sitting an white plastic bag on the dresser.

"My fault ma, Ian know." He whispered, approaching the two as he scooped a crying Ke'mani in his arms. "Ight na', calm allat down." He spoke softly toward the younger.