127

" No, no. Obviously she isn't that bad of a person to do so" Liam instantly denied. " That's good then. Why hide your sexuality though?" Jimin asked. " It's not something I'm really sure about. She kind of just figured it out on her own" Liam answered nervously scratching his nape.

" So she helped you out?" Jimin concluded. " Kind of. She didn't tell you?" Liam asked and was responded in negative. " I'm she's trustworthy though" jimin commented.

" The two of you are weird. She hid things from you and you smile. She feels jealous from the members instead of the Army's you flirt with all day. Perfectly crazy" Liam said with a scoff. " It's called evolving together" jimin added. " But since you were this comforting, I'll give you a piece of advice" he added.

Time skip~

The moment the three of them entered the hospital ward,a slipper Landed smack on alesha's face catching her off guard and making her stumble backwards."Shit, that wasn't meant for you!" Jin yelled as he rushed in her direction. "I take it back, you deserved it and so does Liam" Jin said as he saw his victim when he picked his slipper up and glared at Jungkook who the slipper was originally aimed at. "Go easy on her hyung" Namjoon said with a laugh that was like music to their ears. 

Jin sat on the chair by Namjoon's bed with a huff and an angry pout. "It's always the maknaes. Always them. I tell you they're the reason for  the wrinkles on my beautiful face" Jin ranted. Namjoon just smiled lovingly at the elder. "It's because of old age" Jungkook further irked the elder. "You brat! You're asking for a beating!" Jin yelled outraged at the younger's lines. "Are you alright?" Jimin asked Alesha as he shook her slightly as she did not respond to his previous calls.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she answered. "Of course she is fine, why wouldn't she be? Making rings out of smoke, behaving like a drunkard, and then puking her lungs out" Jin said with a scoff. "See, I've had my share of scolding. And at the moment can you cut me some slack? My legs are still aching from the punishment jimin gave and I have a bad headache. So, can you let me off and let me sit?" Alesha said and was answered by pin-drop silence.

"Yah! Jimin! What the hell? She's underage!" Taehyung yelled out of nowhere. "Get your mind out of the gutter, I made her do sit-up's!" Jimin yelled back. "I almost sharpened my knife" Yoongi added, air-quoting 'Almost'. " Can you not do this when I have a visitor?" Namjoon sighed. "Visitor?" Jungkook asked. 

"Umm....hi?" Liam said holding back his laughter. "You brats you're finally back!" Hobi said as he stood right behind the door with Manager Sejin and food packages.