lvi. i trusted you

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// fifty six• 𝗂 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝟭𝟵𝟳𝟱

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// fifty six
• 𝗂 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝟭𝟵𝟳𝟱

"You are improving."

006 beams up at the complement the blonde haired man gave, there he stood before her, a year has passed since the accident. Peter Ballard had grown fond of the eight year old girl, she was strong with her powers though they haven't showed there true power just yet, but he knew that even the man running the place knew.

Peter had a plan, a good one in fact, after coming across a conversation, Brenner had with the other doctors, and knowing what he was up too, he knew he needed to get 006 out and away from the lab.

"Is it good or bad?" 006 didn't know what she was cable off, but the others did and it scared them. But to Peter she was just a young girl not knowing how to control her powers.

"Good, really good." Peter smiles removing the headset off from her head. 006 grins sliding off the chair running out the door down the hallway into the rainbow room.

007 sat in his seat with a chest broad game in front of him, waiting to be played with, once he heard the door open he picked up his head watching small bare feet walk in smiling.

That brought 007 to smile, twisting his body in the chair letting the young girl approached him. "So, what did he say? Are you getting better, worse, not so sure?"

006 glanced up at him, nibbling on her bottom lip. "He said good, like really good." 006 was grateful for Peter he was helping her keep control, many accidents had happened after she saw the wooden clock in her vision.

007 smiles picking at the skin inside his palm, he was glad she was trying to contain her powers but he was scared not of her, he didn't want to worry her about what Papa plans were. Later that day he was going to be taken into a private room that will help him with his abilities.

"That's good..." 007 praises puffing out his cheeks pushing further back into ther small white chair, 006 didn't question his odd behavior before moving over sitting across from him.

Days, it's been days since 006 has last seen 007, he hadn't returned back to his bedroom like he said he would, she waited and waited, he never came. she didn't understand why he would lie to her.

She asked around, she asked the other kids if they have seen him, they would answer no or shrug or some will just ignore her presents. Something wasn't right she knew that the moment that boy left the room with him, with papa.