Arc 5, Chapter 7: Zoo

Eren POV:

Rose: "Arf! Arf Arf Arf!"

Well. This is my life right now. A 23 year old sister who is currently an oversized puppy. Figured she would act like a Wolf but nope...just a little puppy.

Eren: "Alright Rose, let's go lay down okay?"

I sit up on the bed and pat it. She happily jumps up and rests her head on my leg. Her tail is wagging happily, it's really cute.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Eren: "Come in!"

The door opens and a black bundle of hair with hints of red pops out from it.

Ruby: "Bro? Everything alright?"

Eren: "Yeah yeah we're okay. Rose wanted to just relax was all. She had a bit of a moment and needed to leave the room."

Ruby: "Alright...are you okay Rose?"

Rose turns her head and immediately gets off of me and runs over to Ruby. She quickly grabs her and hugs her super tight, licking her face and rubbing her face all over Ruby.

Ruby: "Eeeep! What's going on?"

Eren: "Let it happen Ruby."

Ruby quickly hugs Rose and scratches right above her tail. This causes Rose to whimper but still hold Ruby. Then she pulls Ruby to the bed and lays on it.

Eren: "You want belly rubs?"

Roses eyes light up and quickly nods over and over, lifting her shirt up for her stomach. She puts her hands up like paws near her face and whimpers for us. I look at Ruby and who looks back at me.

Eren: "You wanna go first?"

Ruby: "Hehe. Sure!"

She reaches her hands down and starts rubbing and patting all over Roses stomach. Rose starts panting after a couple of seconds and even kicks her leg up like a dog would when getting scratched in a weak spot of theirs.

Ruby: "Woah! Look at her go! She's like an actual dog!"

Eren: "Yep. It's a thing Faunus try not to tell humans about so they don't take advantage of them. The only ones who would ever be able to do that though is probably the SDC."

After a couple minutes of petting Ruby finally stops and Rose puts her shirt back down. She stretches and then slowly crawls onto the floor and curls up into a ball. I didn't even notice this but I think her tail got way fluffier and bigger then before. She's able to wrap her body a bit in it as she lays down like a dog.

Ruby: "Do all Faunus have this?"

Eren: "I think some are able to train it to either take way longer to activate or simply not go into it at all. Rose here takes a little longer while Blake takes about a minute before she's fully a little house cat."

Ruby: "So...If I transformed...could this happen? Same with Yang?" She says this a little nervous but also interested.

Eren: "Hmm...do we test it?"

Ruby shuffles a little in place before closing her eyes. A couple seconds later her hair grows a bit, covering her humans ears and out comes her tail and wolf ears.

Ruby: "P-Please be gentle b-brother."

I pull her into a gentle hug and gently play with her ears and tail. She whimpers but holds onto me. 10 seconds go by and she starts to pant like a dog.

Ruby: "I-I...oh geez I can feel it...it's like a primal feeling..."

Eren: "Let it take over. Let it go."