chapter seventy

BECA'S POV:

"Alright bitches-" I started, being cut off by Aubrey who turned to me with an unreadable expression on her face.

"Did you just call me a bitch?" Aubrey's gave me a look that basically told me that if I didn't answer correctly, I was going to be sleeping outside.

"What? No! Never! I was calling this guy a bitch." I stammered, gesturing to one of the stage hands. He gave me a nasty look before strutting away from us and we all just kind of looked at each other while Evermoist performed.

"Alright ladies, we can do this. I know we're just an all female group with a couple of YouTube clicks, but we know what we're good at and these people don't know what's coming." I said, trying to sound like a good and positive leader.

"Hands in aca-bitches!" Aubrey said, each of us putting our hands in a big circle and singing on three.

"Ladies and Gentleman give Evermoist a round of applause! Our last performance of the night is an all female group, the Barden Bella's!" The announcer gave our introduction and we began walking on stage.

"The Bella's reunite on stage after so long to give our troops a smashing performance. But I got to tell you Gail, I think the Bella's are way over their heads." John said, looking at the camera and at the stage again.

We did a rendition of Cheap Thrills and sang and danced around the USO stage in cute sailor uniforms with red and white striped tops. Some of the troops were in the crowd, cough cough Chicago and I hoped that his flirty words didn't cause a riff between Chloe and my sister. And I hoped my sister wasn't fucking around and doing stupid things with Megan Fox again.

As we performed, the crowd didn't seem too into our performance, nodding their heads up and down to the beat to just be nice. Eventually, the more the song progressed, the people started dancing and jumping around. Of course with our luck, the sirens behind us started going off, blaring a flat horn tune. Aubrey told us we all had to stand to attention and salute, so I did as she said because I didn't want to sleep outside. The crowd started laughing and giggling at us, so we took that as our cue and walked off the stage.

"Nice going, Bella's. Definitely opening act certified." The lead singer smirked at us and the other girls in the band backed her up.

Chloe scoffed, "You know Y/n Mitchell, well she's my girlfriend and I bet I could ask her to give you some pointers. Because from where I'm standing, you're a long way from being an opening act."

"Cat fight!" Fat Amy said from behind me, making cat growling and hissing noises, "Meow!!"

"Oh, y/n mitchell is your girlfriend?"

"Wife actually." Chloe corrected with a smirk.

The lead singer leaned back a little and crossed her arms over her chest, "Well which is it? Is she your wife? Girlfriend? Or maybe you just think you're together."

"Oh boy.." I mumbled under my breath, cutting in before there really was a cat fight, "Chlamydia, Cauliflower, Calamity was it?"

She sniffed, looking irritated, "Calamity, yeah."

"Well, listen, having this interaction with you is the real calamity. So this certified opening act is going to go and get ready for the party tonight. Come on girls." I said, walking past her and the other girls who were giving us dirty looks. Chloe bumped Calamities shoulders on the way out.

"That was really hot." Aubrey whispered in my ear. I laughed, wrapping my arm around her waist as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

YOUR POV: