11.2

Gu Yiling wiped his face and saw three or four round pearls appearing in his hands.

    He once read a Mary Sue novel when he was bored, in which the heroine's tears turn into pearls when she cried. He also complained to Joshua at the time, that if the heroine looked up at the sky at a forty-five degree angle When the tears that turned into pearls would block her eyes, it seemed that they would not.

    Looking at the swaying fish tail under him, he couldn't help sighing, mourning the tragedy of the little mermaid, and at the same time secretly remembering the blind villain.

    The living environment of the little mermaid is in the room of the palace side hall. There are no decorations in the pale room, only a glass jar filled with water is placed in it, which does not look like a room in the palace. The little mermaid's range of activities is limited to this small fish tank, and it is only occasionally put into the pool in the back garden to breathe. He has been locked in this closed fish tank for three years, and counting the days, it is time for the heroine to get a strange disease.

    Gu Yiling stretched out a great deal and walked around in the fish tank. The mermaid's nature is to love freedom. After staying in this small fish tank for a few days, Gu Yiling was almost suffocated. Not to mention the little mermaid who stayed here for several years. sea? But he was stumped by his unbridled love for human beings.

    Gu Yiling's eyes darkened, the fish's tail swayed up and down a few times, heard footsteps from far to near outside the door, spit out a few strings of foam, sneered, restrained her emotions, and her eyes were full of innocence. .

    The door was opened from the outside, and a man and a woman came in first, followed by three or four maids.

  Gu Yiling saw the villain Chris, who was closely behind the heroine, at first glance. He was slightly different from the man in the little mermaid's impression. His dark brown hair was longer and tied into a short bun. hanging behind the neck. His figure looks taller than three years ago, exuding hormones that are unique to mature men, and his deep eyes are staring at the profile of the heroine, as dark as a deep well.

    He seemed to have noticed that Gu Yiling was looking at him, so he raised his head and followed the other party's line of sight, but when he saw those pure blue eyes that did not contain any impurities, he was stunned, showing an astonishing look. .

    Those were definitely the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen, more dazzling than any precious gem in the world.

    When the little mermaid saw him, it seemed very pleasantly surprised. It turned several times in the water, and the flexible fish tail flowed like silk. He was lying on the transparent glass, and his smart eyes stared at Chris. , seems to have a thousand words to say to him.

    After a long time, Chris reluctantly looked away to avoid being sucked in by those swirling eyes.

    The hostess Andy's face was pale, and even in the hot summer, she had a pink silk scarf draped over her shoulders. The overly tight corset dress and wide skirt made her waist extra slender, obviously dressed like a medieval aristocratic girl. She covered her mouth and coughed a few times, and I felt pity for her frowning lightly.

    Chris hurried forward a few steps and gently stroked Andy's back with a distressed expression on her face. She didn't return to her original position until she recovered, and turned into an ordinary guard who abides by her duties.

As a humble bodyguard, not to mention the intimacy of men and women, and in close contact with the princess in a large audience, but no one showed a disapproval look, as if they had become accustomed to this kind of thing, these worlds really can't be used Look at it normally.

    Gu Yiling complained silently in his heart, unwilling to admit that in fact he was being jealous.

    A maid came out from behind Andi and said, "Your Highness, Princess, this is the mermaid who paid tribute to the palace a few years ago. If it wasn't for your illness, Your Highness, we wouldn't have remembered that there was a mermaid here. It must be God is grateful for your beauty and kindness, Your Highness, and sent this mermaid to treat you. Now, Your Highness, your illness can finally be cured, and we are sincerely happy for Your Highness..."

    Andi casually listened to the maid's words. The words of compliment, the eyes inadvertently glanced at the little mermaid's slightly curly blond hair like seaweed and the beautiful fish tail sparkling in the water, as the first beauty in this country, Princess Antiy has been praised since childhood, for the first time. Jealousy of a mermaid.

    This is an insurmountable gap between species. In terms of appearance alone, she is not necessarily inferior to the little mermaid, but the pure and eerie beauty on the little mermaid is beyond her reach. But fortunately, he is also just a mermaid.

    A dim light flashed in Antti's eyes, and she smiled softly and pleasantly, "So beautiful, are all mermaids so good-looking?" The

    maid pouted and said disdainly, "How can he compare to you, the princess? It 's just a mermaid..."

The little mermaid didn't seem to hear the conversation between them, and stared at Chris without moving, the smile on the corner of his mouth never fell, and the fish tail swayed happily.

    Chris was a little embarrassed by his staring, why did the little mermaid keep staring at him? Have they met before?

    There, after listening to the praise of the maid, Antti raised the corners of his mouth with satisfaction, and turned to ask the little old man who walked in with her, the national teacher of this country, and asked, "Lord National Teacher, the heart of a mermaid is really true. Can you cure my disease?"

    A few months ago, she suddenly contracted a strange disease, and every three months on the full moon, she had to endure the pain in her heart. The national teacher searched through ancient books to find records about this disease. In order to cure this disease, only the introduction of medicine with the heart of a mermaid can be cured.

    The unpretentious national teacher walked around the fish tank, his fingers bent like dead branches stroking the little mermaid's body through the glass, his eyes showed a greedy look, what a beautiful body, the human body and the fish's body are perfectly integrated. As one, it is the most wonderful work of God.

    The little mermaid seemed to be frightened by his gaze, and took a few steps back, looking disgusted.

    The national master retracted his gaze and said: "The body of the mermaid is a miracle of nature, their hair will not rot for thousands of years, their flesh can make human beings immortal, the powder made from their scales can heal all wounds, and the medicine used in their hearts Yin can live with bones, not to mention this little strange disease."

The servants and maids all showed greedy and ugly expressions because of the words of the national teacher, only Chris remained expressionless. Immortality, resurrection from the dead, how many people in the past and present have been willing to pay any price to achieve such greed?

    Princess Andy was completely relieved, and she had no patience to stay any longer, and left with the servants and maids.

    The door was closed, and the small room became quiet again. There was still a smile on the corner of the little mermaid's mouth, but the clear blue eyes were no longer innocent, full of coldness, even with the corners of his mouth. The smiles are too sarcastic.

    He swung the fishtail vigorously, and threw out a bunch of bubbles, which quickly disappeared, as if nothing had happened just now.