11.5

Gu Yiling was taken aback by him, scolding in his heart, "Stinky man, are we so familiar now, just talk to him in such a disgusting tone", while blushing, stretched out his hands to push Chris Lean in, full of arrogance.

The slender hands were placed on Chris' chest, and the ratio of their strength was like a mayfly to a tree. Chris' body was not shaken by him at all, but got closer. He smiled and grabbed Gu Yiling's tender wrist, and said in a more gentle tone, "Don't be angry."

Seeing that the little mermaid couldn't push him, she turned her face away and looked puffed up, so she almost wrote four big characters on her forehead - "Come and coax me".

Chris said helplessly: "Then how can you not be mad at me?"

The little mermaid was immediately attracted by his words, turned his head and rolled his eyes, as if thinking about how to punish the man who made him angry, and finally pointed to his cheek.

Chris was puzzled.

The little mermaid pouted.

Chris was surprised, "Do you want me to kiss you?"

The little mermaid nodded heavily, looking at him expectantly with wet eyes, her pink lips were beautifully shaped and looked particularly attractive.

Chris's throat rolled, and he asked sternly: "Do you know what kissing between you mermaids means?" He told himself over and over again to calm down. He had heard of many countries in this world , kissing the cheek and the back of the hand is just a courtesy behavior, maybe in the mermaid's communication, the kiss is not what he imagined.

The little mermaid nodded, and there were a few doubts in his eyes, as if wondering why he had this problem with himself. Isn't kissing a normal thing?

Chris breathed a sigh of relief, ignoring the little bit of loss in his heart. It seems that kissing has no other meaning in the mermaid's cognition, so there is no need to worry about the little mermaid's misunderstanding. For some reason, Chris didn't resist being close to the little mermaid at all, as if they had done it before, and he would gladly do it if a kiss would make the little mermaid happy.

Looking at the innocent eyes of the little mermaid, Chris felt a little embarrassed, as if he was a weirdo, taking advantage of an ignorant child.

He quickly kissed the little mermaid's face, the tip of his tongue slid across the smooth skin, and rolled up a few slightly astringent water droplets. Although he only touched it once, Chris could clearly hear his heart beating. Bang bang bang, like a hairy boy who tasted love for the first time.

The little mermaid smiled, as sweet as honey.

He jumped into Chris's arms all of a sudden, his tail swayed happily, Chris was accidentally thrown into the water by him, and at the moment he fell to the ground, he thought in his heart: This is good, it will become Completely smashed chicken.

However, the little mermaid was finally not angry with him.

After coaxing the little mermaid, Chris kept a smile on his face for several days.

The little mermaid seemed to be closer and bolder to him. He was always lying beside the pool, waiting for him to appear, and stretched out his arms to greet him from a distance, as if he was afraid that he would not be able to see him. When he walked into the pool, he looked up at him. Every time Chris saw his appearance, he wanted to ask him: Are you so happy to see yourself?

He felt like he was seeing an old friend he hadn't seen in a long time. He was very happy every day. He would bring a lot of food to the little mermaid, talk a lot to the little mermaid, and couldn't help but follow the little mermaid because of his smile. Laugh with him.

In the quiet side hall of the palace, the sun was shining brightly, and the pure air was full of the fragrance of green grass. Chris looked at the little mermaid playing in the pool, and he had never felt so relaxed as now.

Princess Antiy, who just turned 18, is about to get married. The prince of a neighboring country, Bazel, the male protagonist who has been married to the female protagonist since childhood, was invited to the palace. The king held a grand banquet to welcome Prince Bazel, and the palace was very lively.

Because there are not enough manpower, Chris was called back, and at this time he was standing in the corner angrily, his face full of impatience. Compared with such a noisy occasion, he still wanted to be with the little mermaid more quietly.

His sight was aimed at the other end of the hall, where the pot-bellied king and the charming queen were bringing Princess Antiy and Bazel to greet each other. In fact, the two who were about to get married had only met when they were young, and when they grew up, they only met It was to obey the words of the matchmaker ordered by his parents, and now it seems that Bazel seems to be very satisfied with Princess Anti, while Anti doesn't like Bazel.

In the early stage of the development of the plot, Princess Anti, who said to herself "longing for freedom", "doing not want to be a puppet in political marriage", "wanting to be born in a family of ordinary people, so that at least she can decide her own marriage" did not want to marry Baze In the end, it was Bazel's fierce pursuit that she reluctantly agreed to be with Bazel.

Because of this incident, she also had an affair with Chris for a long time in the middle, causing the king, queen and Bazel to have no good feelings towards him, and the days in the palace became increasingly sad.

People, sometimes it's like this, eating what's in the bowl and looking at what's in the pot, thinking that ordinary people can decide their own marriage, but they don't know that ordinary people also have scriptures that are difficult to read. If it's just that everyone's pursuits are different, Gu Yiling won't think there's anything wrong with the heroine's idea, but he doesn't want to get married if he doesn't want to get married. He clearly knows Chris's feelings for her, and he pretends not to know and uses him Feelings, drag others into the water, what is this?

She enjoys the treatment of a princess and wants the autonomy of marriage. She still won't fight for it herself, she will just keep pretending to be innocent and betray her. For this kind of person, Gu Yiling only wants to give her two words - hypocritical !

Seeing Antti and Bazel standing together, Chris originally thought that he would feel lost and heartache like when he first knew that Andy had a marriage contract, but he didn't feel it at all.

Chris was suddenly surprised to find that in the more than two months he spent with the little mermaid, he didn't even think of going to see Andy once, but before becoming Andy's personal bodyguard, he greeted Andy, Take care to.

When he closed his eyes, his mind was filled with images of the little mermaid, the curvature of the corners of his mouth when he smiled, the raised eyebrows when he was angry, the pursed lips when he was coquettish, the eyes narrowed into crescents when he was playful... Scene by scene, it flashed through his mind like a movie replay, and he remembered every detail very clearly.

If memory is a box of gems, then the little mermaid must be the most precious gem in his poor, empty box.