11.8

Chris didn't know how he left the side hall, or how he followed Andi to the main hall of the palace. His mind was full of the little mermaid's tearful eyes and miserable moans.

There was a sudden coolness on his face, he reached out and touched it, and found that he didn't know when to cry.

This is the first time he has cried since he can remember, for a little mermaid when he is unconscious.

In the main hall, the king and queen surrounded by a group are respectfully welcoming the guests from afar.

The guest was wearing a plain black robe, but she couldn't hide her hot body that was bulging forward and backward at all. The coquettish face is covered with exaggerated eye shadow and lipstick, the fingernails on her slender fingers are painted black, and a small black cat is squatting on her shoulders. The whole person exudes a depraved beauty like a poppy flower. From that moment, everyone's eyes were attracted by this charming woman.

She is the sorceress Lilith who lives in the deep sea. If the little mermaid is here, he will be surprised to find that although she looks different, she is the black witch who lives in the devil forest in the legend of the mermaid, and the black witch is actually this one A witch worshipped by the people of the country.

Witches are the representatives of the supernatural power in this world. They are similar to the existence of demigods in the hearts of the people. Most countries in this world have the tradition of worshiping witches, but the mermaids are not clear because they are isolated from the world.

Lilith saw the stunned Chris standing in the corner of the hall, directly ignoring the king and queen who were smiling and flattering, walked up to him, and said with a tender smile, "Yo, I thought I saw the wrong person? This is not Did that cute little mermaid want me to save the human? I didn't expect to see you here, what a coincidence."

Chris, who had his head down, suddenly raised his head, his eyes widened, and his shocked voice was full of incredible, "What did you say?!"

The king and queen didn't know what was going on. They didn't understand what they said. They only heard Chris's terrifying questioning, so they said sharply: "Guards! This is the Lilith witch! The patron saint of our country! Speak with respect!" There Anti seemed to understand their conversation, with a panicked look on her face.

But Chris had no time to take into account their reactions. Lilith's words contained so much information that his head almost exploded in an instant. Little Mermaid? Did the little mermaid save him? He stared at Lilith closely, and he was bound to have an accurate answer.

Lilith shrugged and said, "I said, there was a little mermaid at the time, the little prince of the mermaid tribe, he brought you to my palace, you were already dead, but he wanted me to do whatever he wanted. Save you. A witch never makes a bad deal, so he traded his voice for your life and kept you alive."

After speaking, she raised the corners of her mouth and smiled: "By the way, do you know where the little mermaid is now? I haven't heard from him for several years under the sea, but don't be caught by humans and stew the fish. Head soup..."

Chris's expression gradually froze with Lilith's words. He held his head in pain and knelt down in a daze. Gotta smash.

Was it the little mermaid who saved him? Was it the little mermaid who saved him with his precious voice? ! No wonder the little mermaid can understand human language, but can't make a sound.

But why did he save himself?

In that flash of lightning, Chris seemed to understand everything. He closed his eyes, showing a wry smile that was even uglier than crying, then staggered to his feet, shoved away the crowd of onlookers, and ran to the National Master Tower with all his strength.

Why did he save himself, why did he show a happy expression when he saw himself, why he was attached to himself, why did he kiss himself... Everything, the answer is self-evident. But why is he so stupid? Why didn't he see it sooner?

If not because of love, because of love, how could the little mermaid be willing to give up his precious voice, just for the life of this human being who is different from his race? In this deep palace, staying in a small fish tank, how could he show a sincere smile, the pure blue eyes are like the whole vast ocean.

He belongs to the sea, but now, he is locked in the prison of human beings like an object, just to meet the needs of human beings.

All the suppressed emotions poured out, and guilt and regret filled his heart. Now he only hopes that the little mermaid will be fine, that he is still in time, and that he will have a chance to make up for the little mermaid. He will never let the little mermaid again. Mermaid takes a little damage!

The National Master Tower was not far from the hall. He stopped and ran to the gate, only to find that the door was locked from the inside, the strings of reason snapped instantly, and violent anger swept his mind. He held the handle and slammed it hard, the door panel After being hit by him, the ground was shaken, and after hitting it again, the fragile door panel was finally overwhelmed and was knocked open by him.

Chris saw the little mermaid on the most central stage at first glance. His hands and fish tails were tied, and the sharp dagger had been attached to his chest, and was about to slash down. He closed his eyes, pressed his lower lip, and seemed to have given up the futile struggle, overwhelmed by grief and despair.

The movement of the dagger paused, and the old national teacher and several of his young apprentices looked at Chris, who forcibly broke into the room with red eyes.

The most worrying scene did not appear, Chris was relieved, the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, and tears flowed down disobediently.

Great, he's okay, he's okay!

If something happens to the little mermaid, he will never forgive his mistakes in his life. Even if he had to exchange his life for the little mermaid's life with the witch, he would not hesitate. Because... this is what he owes him!

Chris approached the little mermaid step by step, the little mermaid opened his eyes, and the fear in his eyes made Chris's heart twitch violently. Mermaid leave, even if it is to fight against the entire royal family!

The national teacher and his apprentices are vigilant surrounded the little mermaid.

"Go away!"

Chris fought them furiously, like a real beast, punching punches mercilessly, venting all the pain that took his breath away. At this moment, he felt as if something that he had suppressed broke out of the ground, crazy growth, violence, darkness, coldness, this is the real him.

But seeing Chris defending himself like this, the little mermaid didn't respond, and the beautiful eyes were dull, like a pool of stagnant water.