Prank?

Eddie: School sucks! * He said with a groan*
Y/n: I know, but we have to go anyway.
Eddie: Can you make me some toast real quick?
Y/n: And why can't you?
Eddie: I'm gonna go start the car.
Y/n: Alright fine.
* You gave Eddie a quick kiss and walked into the kitchen to make you and Eddie some toast. Eddie walked to a counter and grabbed his keys and walked out the door*
Y/n: What do we do now...
* You played with a ring on your finger as you waited for the toast to finish, some of the rings were store bought and others were Eddie's*
* Bang!*
* You picked up the pieces of toast and grabbed your backpack, you walked out of Eddie's trailer and into his van*
Eddie: Ready, princess?
Y/n: Yep, here's your toast.
Eddie: Oh~ thank you so much.
Y/n: You're welcome!
* You passed Eddie a piece of toast and then started eating your own, you turned on some metal music and Eddie backed out of the driveway*

( At school )

* Eddie parked his van and got out, he jogged around to your side of the car and helped you out*
Y/n: Thank you.
Eddie: It's nothing. * He said scratching the back of his neck*
Y/n: Hmm, how do you think people will react, seeing me matching you?
Eddie: Well, I think they will be surprised.
Y/n: Yeah me too.
* You and Eddie held hands as you walked into school*

( In school )

* You and Eddie walked through the halls, hand in hand, everyone was staring at you. A lot of people didn't support your relationship with Eddie but you didn't give a damn, after a minute or so of walking you found Dustin and Mike propped up against lockers talking to each other*
Y/n: Hey guys!
Dustin: Hi, oh my god...
Y/n: What? Do you not like it?
Dustin: No I like it, it's just wow.
* You and Eddie laughed a bit and then Mike walked up to Eddie and said*
Mike: Did you make her do this or?
Eddie: No, trust me I was just as surprised.
Y/n: Ed's?
Eddie: Yeah?
Y/n: Let's head to class.
Eddie: Can we skip?
Y/n: No, we already skipped this week.
Eddie: Come on, please?
Y/n: No! Now come on.
* Eddie released a loud groan as you took his hand and dragged him to class*

( In class )

Teacher: Harrington, Munson, your late...
Y/n: By two seconds!
Teacher: Do you want me to call your parents?
Y/n: No...
Teacher: Good.
* Eddie realized your saddened expression and squeezed your hand. You gave him a small smile, and then walked to your seat. Eddie then shortly sat down in the one beside yours*
Y/n: This is gonna be a long day.
* You didn't really pay attention to the lesson, you couldn't stop thinking about Eddie and your parents but you pushed those thoughts away and just focused on Eddie, his hair, his beautiful brown eyes and the way they sparkled, his smile*
Eddie: Y/n?
Y/n: Huh, yeah?
Eddie: You okay?
Y/n: Yeah, just deep in thought.
Eddie: About me?
Y/n: You wish.
Eddie: It was! * He yelled*
* The teacher turned toward him and stared at him*
Teacher: Eddie Munson.
Eddie: Yeah?
Teacher: Y/n Harrington.
* You didn't want to speak so you just nodded your head*
Teacher: Final warning...
* You sighed in relief and began to think*
' If I got detention mom and Steve would be pissed'

A/n: I know Steve and Y/n live by themselves and without their mom, but I'm trying to say is theirnmom lives in their neighborhood just in a different house.

* You crossed your arms on the desk and set your head on them, you were so tired of the teachers at this school, there so demanding and mean, they don't care what the students think*
Eddie: Darling?
Y/n: Be quiet.
Eddie: Y/n.
Y/n: What?
Eddie: I love you.
* Your heart practically melted at his words*
Y/n: I love you too.
* Even though you both were whispering the teacher still managed to hear*
Teacher: Munson! Harrington! Detention now!
Y/n: Wha- but!
Teacher: Go!
* You and Eddie walked out of the classroom and into detention*

( In detention )

* You felt tears prickle in your eyes, you new that your mom would hear of this. She told you a few weeks ago that if I ever get detention she would... Somehow Eddie new what you were thinking about and pulled you into a hug*
Eddie: It's going to be okay, I'll be there and make sure she won't do anything to you.
* The tears finally fell as you wrapped your hands around his waist and berried your head into his chest*
Y/n: Thank you, Eddie.
Eddie: Don't thank me, just relax.
* After a while you both finally took a seat, you grabbed a paper and pencil out of your bag and started drawing*
Eddie: What are you drawing, darling?
Y/n: A cat.
Eddie: Do you like cats?
Y/n: Yeah, there one of my favorite animals.
Eddie: Do you want one?
Y/n: Of course, but Steve's never bothered and my parents hate the thought of having to take care of more than they have to already.
Eddie: Hmm.