11.15 (End)

"I can tell you this method." His eyes fell on the little mermaid, and he smiled: "The answer lies in the mermaid in your arms. His physical body can make a person immortal for a thousand years, age for a thousand years, coexist with mountains and rivers, and live with the sun. Yue Tonghui... Hehehe, why, are you not interested? With eternal life, what kind of beauty do you want? Why do you need to be obsessed with a little mermaid? You say, right?"

He stared at the aloof king with sarcasm in his eyes and bewitching tone. He didn't believe that anyone could resist the temptation of eternal life.

"If it is eternal life in exchange for him, then eternal life means nothing to me."

Gu Yiling's heart trembled fiercely, although he already knew the answer, but every time he heard his undisguised affection, he couldn't help but be moved.

Chris stared at the stunned old face of the national teacher, and felt nauseated in his heart, he raised the corners of his mouth inexplicably, and said: "Since you want to gain eternal life so much, it is better to die now, to obtain the afterlife. eternal life."

The young and handsome king's thin lips lifted lightly, and he easily decided his life and death, "Send him to the guillotine, hang his body on the city gate, and tell everyone what will happen if he wants to get eternal life."

The miserable scream of the national teacher also disappeared in the palace of Argus. Chris hugged the little mermaid and drove away all the people who followed, step by step, returning to the garden that only belonged to them.

The little mermaid suddenly hugged his head, kissed him on the mouth, and said seriously, "If you die, I won't live alone."

Every mermaid has a life span of thousands of years, but without Chris, no matter how long life is, it becomes meaningless.

Chris was stunned for a moment, then hugged the little mermaid tremblingly, his closed eyes seemed to be hiding some unknown thoughts, and finally just whispered in the little mermaid's ear: "Okay."

He knew he should advise the little mermaid not to do such stupid things, he is a mermaid, he has a long life, and he only occupies a few decades in his life, he can go further and further A place where you can see more beautiful and splendid scenery, and you can even fall in love with other people, whether it is a mermaid or a human, he can live well without himself.

But he couldn't do it. He selfishly hoped that the little mermaid had only him in his heart and would never belong to others.

The new King of Agus has been on the throne for only one year, the country has become more peaceful, and the country is prosperous and peaceful. Except for some politicians who have criticized the new king for killing his brother and his iron-blooded tricks, most people praise this outstandingly capable king. good.

After the country settles down, Chris, the king, gets the water-breathing potion from Lilith and returns to his home in the deep sea with the little mermaid.

Chris never thought that he could see such a magnificent sight in the deep sea. It is no less than any country on land, but it adds a bit of a sense of mystery and fantasy.

Half-person-high emerald green water plants swayed with the waves, corals of various colors and shells of different sizes dazzled like jewels adorned on luxurious sea-blue silk, luminous jellyfish and colorful deep-sea fish leisurely passed in front of him. Swimming past, the palace built by the coral reef seems to be the most outstanding masterpiece of Neptune.

Seeing the little prince whom he hadn't seen in a few years, the little mermaid's mother was always in tears, and her father was secretly crying. Only the little mermaid's elder brother, who had petted the little mermaid since childhood, kept the little mermaid behind him and looked at this slender man with a wary face. Man with legs.