12

3 months later....

Today was the day I had to go to court .. the day I have to see him again.. the man who made my life a living hell..

once I get this over with Amir has been bugging me about taking me out and today was perfect so I could get my mind off this situation . He wouldn't tell me what but I was excited .

I walked into the court with my brother , Amir and my two best friends behind me. I stopped walking not even wanting to see him again but I felt a pair of hands on my lower back.

"its okay, he can't even reach you . They will have him in their possession and he will have cuffs on . Its okay I promise" he says as he kissed my cheek and walked away.

We walked in as I took a deep breath and sat down waiting for the Jude to come in. My leg bounced rapidly as my breathing was not even. They let him in the room and I immediately felt his glare

(I don't know how no damn divorce court shit works so bare with me lol)

I didn't look his way cause.. why would I . Amir placed his hand on my bare leg and let me remember he's here so I calmed down a little.

"Ms.Ravera please state the reason your ending this marriage " The woman says.

"UhM..I- I can't live in his environment anymore and with him at all. I don't feel respected around him and scared to do things like go to the bahthroom alone and having to ask permission for things that I also own.. he treats me horrible by hitting me and thinking its healthy to apoligize and im just ready to move on .." I say as tears streamed down my cheeks

"TO WHO THAT BULKY ASS RIP OFF GUY YOU STAY BY? HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU WERE GONE " He yells across the court scaring me

"Hey Mr. Emild calm it down now warning one " she warns him but next thing I know him my brother and amir all stars arguing which makes my head just run.

Security had to put both Amir and my brother out and I went ahead and signed the papers so this could be over and sooner after I was done they let him do It. He was shouting at me as they took him back to the van that drive them back to the jail.

All I was doing was crying as my two bestfrineds tried their best to calm me down. It was over.. I was now done with him untied from him in all different ways.

I walked outside with them and seen my brother and Amir and I ran and hugged my brother as he held me closely as I cried into his chest. Sobbing more than I ever had.. not sure if it was happy cries mixed with sacredness but it was streaming fast.

I let go and made eye contact with Amir who looked very sad and I walked over to him and hugged him but he picked me up which I didn't mind and hugged him as my head sat into his neck.

He chuckled as he started walking to his car and said. "Your skirt is rising a little" and I just told him "Pull it down then" which made him chuckle more which sent vibrations through my body.

"Were here come on you want to ride with me?" he ask but I look over to my brother and saw him giving a gentle smile and nodded his head yes and that when I let Amir know I was willing to ride with him

I got in the car as he stood holding my door then he went to his side of the car and got in. I relaxed into my seat and put my seatbelt on then looked at him who already had a gaze on me . An admiring one.

"I'll take you our tomorrow, I want you to chill for the rest of the day ? Okay? " he says and I smile at the fact he thought for my metal health first

"Yea as long as it's with you " i says and he smile biting his lip as he placed his hand on the gear shifting it then putting his hand on my thigh

I rubbed his hand as it was laid onto my thigh and checked out his car that I have not seen before. His shifting gear was customized