♥︎ DETAILS ♥︎

Main Character: Yuu (you can read it as a SI or Y/N fan-fiction if you choose, just substitute "Yuu" for your name!
~ Yuu will be referred to as a female for this story
~ Yuu will be half-fae in this story and have a few specific features that are mentioned, though most are left to the reader's imagination/preference (pointed ears ears, slit pupils)
~ Yuu will have magic powers and be placed in Diasomnia (she will be a second-year/sophomore)
~ Yuu's age is up to the reader's interpretation; she's a second year, but being part fae allows for a bit of flexibility with her age (Leona's an adult, so I personally view her as 18+ [when I wrote this I actually just was not thinking about their ages at all so that's my bad for making her a second year we'll say she's an adult 😭])
~ Yuu is not entirely a blank slate with a malleable personality nor will she be based on the game—she has a bit of backstory that is applicable to the story

Love Interest: Leona Kingscholar

• PLEASE NOTE THAT NRC IS CO-ED IN THIS STORY SO IT IS NOT UNUSUAL FOR THE MAIN CHARACTER TO BE A FEMALE (SO THERE WILL BE NO "OH MY GOODNESS A GIRL!?!?!?! IN THIS FANFIC)

• maybe a slight OOC warning for Leona..? I feel like I wrote him kind of weird, looking back :|

Please feel free to interact by commenting, voting, following, sharing, and adding to your Reading Lists (if you'd like). Any support is appreciated!

Thanks for clicking! Hope you'll enjoy <3