Chapter 4 | DOMAINS

"Yuji will be attending today's class."

"weren't we at the school just a second ago?."Itadori said confused.

"um...we jumped."

"he doesn't plan on telling yuji..."

You shifted your eyes, at the cursed spirit in front of you. he was injured badly. well. he did fight gojo after all.

"what's with those kids. gonna use them as shields?."Jogo sneered.

"a shield? no, no, no. like a said just a little lesson."Gojo replied."I'm in the process of teaching this kid. so don't worry do your thing."Gojo continued, talking about itadori who was confused why aren't you three sinking.

"and the girl?."Jogo added. talking about you.

"it's alright. She is only here to watch."Gojo replied.

"....."

"this expedition... would be useful to you in the future."You recalled what gojo has told you a minute ago, at the basement.

"I see..."You muttered under your breath. understanding what he meant.

"they're going to be a liability for you. you fool."Jogo said.

"we should be good... since your weak."Gojo said laughing. bullying Jogo.

Jogo's head exploded like a volcano. vains appearing on his face. looking insanely mad.

"DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME YOU BRAT. I'LL WREAK YOU AND YOUR SMUG FACE!!."

itadori could feel pressure in the air. weak? it was a monster. stronger than anything. he'd seen it before.

*pat*

Gojo placed his hand on Itadori's head. to reassure him his safe as long as he's there.

"it's alright. yuji."You told him in a comfort tone.

"just stay close."Gojo added.

"DOMAIN EXPANSION!!."Jogo said forming his hand into a hand sign.

𝗖𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗥𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡

The place surrounding, changed into the inside of a volcano.

"WHA- WHAT IS THIS?!."Itadori yelled horrified, and surprised.

"this is a domain expansion. an environment constructed with cursed energy and manifested through a cursed technique."Gojo explained to itadori.

"HOT!!."Itadori yelled trying not to get cooked alive by the lava and the fire.

"the domain you guys experience at the facility was an unfinished one that wasn't manifested using a cursed technique.

-you guys would have been dead If it was a proper domain."Gojo said to itadori, during their last mission.

"constructing a domain uses a ton of cursed energy...but can be worth it. first of, you get an upgrade in stats due to the environment. kinda like a buff in video games."

"HOT! HOT! HOT!"Gojo continued to speak, while itadori was slowly burning.

"yuji, you good?."You asked, concerned about your underclassmen.

you were also getting affected by the heat, but you didn't show it.

"also..."a meteor was about to hit gojo's face.

*BOOM*

Gojo blocked it with his arm. smashing it into pieces.

"TCH!"Jogo clicked his tongue annoyed."an average jujutsu sorcerer would have been burned the second they entered my domain."