𝓑ike Ride's.

{ 012. }

••••

THE NEXT DAY.

Y/N POV;
    "𝓨/N? Y/N, wake up!" Opening my eyes, I instantly go into defense mode. Getting out of my seat, I panic.

"GWENY??" Immediately, Finn notices my state, and places both of his arms on my shoulder's.

"I'm okay, N/N. Dad didn't do anything to me." Gwen reassures, standing beside Finn.

"Everything's alright," Finn say's. His face, filled with worry.

Taking quick deep breath's, I eventually manage to calm myself down. 

"You alright?" Nodding, I say

"Ya....I'm alright. What time is it?" I ask, rubbing my eyes aggressively.

"It's actually pretty late....School starts in a couple of minutes." Finn reply's, looking down.

Shocked, I gasp.

"SHOOT!" I yell, immediately running towards my closet to start getting ready.

"Do you want Gwen and I to wait for you?" Smiling softly, I shake my head no.

"No, it's alright. You two get going. Don't want you guy's to be late." I reply.

The two, nod. Making their way out of my room.

"Be safe!!" Smiling, I continue to go through my closet. Picking out an outfit, I change.

 Picking out an outfit, I change

(Outfit 1 and 2!)

Quickly brushing my teeth and hair, I make my way out of my room and to the living room.

Putting on my backpack, I open the front door and step out.

Before I can start walking, I hiss in pain. Something hit me in the eye!

Groaning, I open my eyes and look down.

'A newspaper!' I think, looking up. Only to see a panicked paper boy, and a cheerful golden retriever dog.

"OH, SHOOT!" Getting off of his bike, the boy runs up to me.

"I am so sorry, Miss! I wasn't paying attention to where I was throwing. I take full responsibility." Shaking my hand, I smile.

"It's alright. Mistakes happen." I reassure, looking down at the dog.

Immediately, I kneel down to pat the cute adorable dog.

"What a cute dog! What's their name?" I ask.

"Oh! His name is Rover." The boy reply's.

"Nice name. Hey, you happen to know what time it is?" I question, getting back up.

Nodding, the boy looks down at his watch.

"Yup! It's 8:30." Thanking the boy, my smile goes away.

'8:30....8:30? 8:30!!' Taking a step forward, I start to pace around the front yard.

"OH NO! I'M GONNA BE LATE! I HAVE TO GET GOING!" Before I can start running, the boy places his hand on my shoulder. Giving it a small squeeze.

"If it's no problem, I am willing to help out and take you to your School with my bike?" The boy offers, kindly.

Surprised, I slowly nod.

"Yes, please! If it's no trouble." The boy shakes his head, walking me to his bike.

"No problem at all. Get on!" Smiling, I sit in the back seat. Holding onto the handles that were attached to the bike.

"Alright, let's get going!"

••••

Arriving, the boy stops in front of the School campus.

Thankful, I get off. Turning around to look at the paperboy, I thank him. Leaning down a little bit to show my gratitude.

"Thank you so much!" I think, leaning back up with a big grin.

"It's my pleasure." Saying out goodbyes, the boy pedals away with his dog following behind him.

Smiling, I turn around. Raising a brow, confused.

'Did the bell not ring? Why is everyone still outside?' Looking to the side, I see a huge group of kid's, crowding around each other. Chanting,

"FIGHT! FIGHT!"

Running through the scene, I push through the group of kid's.

Seeing both Finn and Gwen, I stand beside the two.

"What's going on?!" I yell, over the crowd of loud kids yelling.

"Moose and Robin are about to fight." Gwen reply's, in an excited tone.

"Really....?" Looking ahead, the two glare at each other. Not saying a word.

"I'll beat you up!" Moose yells.

Robin, huffing. Clearly, unfazed.

"Then do it! Unless you're scared?" Furious, Moose makes the first throw. Robin, smoothly dodging the hit.

Running at Moose, Robin picks the boy up. Throwing him to the ground, getting on top of him.

Smirking, Robin throws a clean hit at Moose's face. Punching him, repeatedly. Causing me to flinch, and look away.

"C'mon guy's, we should leave." Finn suggest. Not wanting to see any more of the scene.

"I wanna keep on watching, though...." Gwen whines.

"C'mon, Gwen. You heard Finn. Let's go," Annoyed, we all walk away from the scene.

"The bell rang minutes ago. But people saw what was going on, and didn't went straight to class." Finn explains.

I, nodding.

"Let's get going to class," Finn say's, making his way inside the building.

Nodding, Finn and I say our goodbyes to Gwen. The two of us, now walking to class together.

My mind, thinking about the bike ride that I had with the paperboy. The boy who kindly offered to take me to School, after witnessing my stressful state.

The whole time in class, my mind only focusing on that 'boy'. Paperboy.

 Paperboy