Chapter 80: Thirteen Years Later

•3rd Person POV•

"Mum! I can't find my robes!" James Weasley yelled through the three story house.

"Has your brother taken it? Like he did last time you lost it." Y/n replied back, giving a small chuckle.

"OLIVER!" James yelled. "That's my robe!"

"Told you." Y/n said to her daughter.

Two years after their wedding, Fred and Y/n welcomed their youngest child of the three Weasley children. Amelia Molly Weasley. She had the iconic Weasley hair, although with light tones of Y/n's hair. She has Fred's hazel eyes and lips.

"I hope they don't annoy me when I go." Amelia sighed.

"They won't. James is a Hufflepuff and Ollie is Gryffindor. They won't see each other as much, they won't be as bad compared to your dad and uncle George." Y/n smiled, looking at the smile on her daughters face.

Amelia starts her Hogwarts journey after the end of the summer. Y/n never saw her daughter be so excited yet nervous to go to the castle.

"Mum! Ollie stole my robe! And he won't give it back!" James groaned. James and Oliver were now beginning their third year at the school.

Despite being in different houses, the twins still tend to cause mischief during their free periods or over the holidays.

"Ollie, give James his robe back. He can't wear your Gryffindor robe!" Y/n yelled.

"Fine." Oliver Arthur Weasley moaned, handing his twin brother his robe.

"Thank you." Y/n replied.

"I'm going to play outside, wanna come?" Amelia asked her brothers.

"Of course!" James and Oliver replied, dumping their robes on the sofa.

The three children ran outside of the three story house. Y/n and Fred brought their first home a year after they got married, leaving the flat above the twins shop for George and Lee. The house was in the countryside and a fifteen minute walk from the beach and 30 minutes away from the Burrow. The house was painted a cream colour with large windows and a wooden door. A large garden with a lake with many fish. And five years go, the family adopted their first dog, a Labrador named Leo

"Hey darling!" Fred's voice said, coming through the front door of the house, coming into the large kitchen to kiss his wife on the forehead.

"Hello love, your home early." Y/n smiled. Her cheeks pink.

"Yeah, we decided to close the shop slightly early today so parents can get their children ready for Hogwarts." Fred said. "Also so I can help get Amelia ready and George and Lee can help Evie."

Two years after Y/n and Fred got married, George and Lee also got married in a small ceremony at the Burrow. The two now became the 'Jordan-Weasley' family. The pair went on to adopt three children, all siblings from parents who passed after the war in an accident in their workplace in the ministry.

"What time are they coming over tomorrow?" Y/n asked.

"About 9, so we can leave at 10." Fred replied, taking off his blazer and hanging it on the coathook.

"Okay sounds good." Y/n smiled. "I'm just cooking dinner, Amelia's favourite."

"You make the best tomato pasta!" Fred gawked.

"Well thank you. But you can than your mother for that." She giggled.

"Mum!" Amelia yelled, running inside the house.