𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄

> ❝ I'll do something, but that something is definitely not getting attached. ❞ ۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🛸

(You can skip this part if you want, you're not in it. And it's not relevant to the story.)

THIRD PERSON:

"NOW THEY'LL NEVER KNOW WE WERE HERE." A-li said while holding up the lumalense.

The three aliens walked up to the moonstone. A-lan tried to get closer but her smashed into the force field the werewolves set when they arrived.

"There's a force field around it... Which I most definitely saw." A-lan said while he fixed his shirt.

A-spen did something with their watch that shut down the force field.

"Not anymore." They said.

"Most impressive..." A-li said mumbled while eating the fro-yo she picked up from the guard.

"Yes, the moonstone's crystal formation would have the processing power to hold our map's coordinates." A-spen scanned the moonstone.

"Oh, I meant the frozen yogurt's impressive." A-li spoke with fro-yo in her mouth. A-spen and A-lan stared at her then she felt embarrassed and mumbled a "Sorry." while looking down.

"The scan's complete! And the coordinates are..." A-spen waited for the results.

"Not hidden here. Mission failure." A-spen stared at the moonstone in disappointment.

A-lan reach to touch the moonstone, but since the moonstone interferes with their powers, he got electrocuted instead.

"It didn't hurt that bad... Owie-momo." A-lan whimpered while rubbing his hand.

"This stone interferes with our stardust. It's very powerful." A-spen explained while still staring at the moonstone. (A-spen x moonstone y'all)

Voices can be heard from the aliens' perspective and A-li quickly put down the cup of fro-yo

"Someone's coming. Mothership beam us up, now!" A-li shouted but made sure the others didn't hear.

"'Mothership beam us up! Do our laundry! Calculate the trans-temporal quantum jump!' You stay down there until you learn some manners." Mothership turned invisible as the aliens looked at them confused and kind of angry.

The aliens heard the voices getting closer and panicked.

"Too late. Everyone hide!" A-li ordered her two friends as they split up to different hiding spots.

The wolves are walking towards the moonstone, all chatting and laughing until their start noticing something's wrong with the moonstone.

"Someone's been trespassing on our turf." Wyatt said to his sister as she walks up to the moonstone, hovering her hand around it.

"Someone's taken down our force field." Willa said, angrily.

"And someone's been eating out fro-yo. And it's all, melted." Wynter took the cup of fro-yo A-li left and showed it to Wyatt.

"The hunt is on!" Wynter yelled as they all howled and ran to find the three aliens.

(Here's the part where your involved)

Wynter took out her phone and called Y/N. And since they had just finished practice, she picked up.