Chapter 80: The Draconian Lady

???: From today on.......... your name is 789.

In a beautiful and darkest night, the two moon shines as the scene shows to a bunker like thing in a small hill, surrounded by a large and unknown forest.

???: The Organization is your home and motherland. You should be willing to do anything for it.

Then, the shifts towards deep within the bunker. The first thing in the scene shows were a few guards guarding a metallic door, the surroundings seem sci fi like and the guards seem very intimidating.

 The first thing in the scene shows were a few guards guarding a metallic door, the surroundings seem sci fi like and the guards seem very intimidating

???: The Organization should be where your loyalty lies...

The scene shited once again towards inside the metallic door, showing seems to be a laboratory, many scientists were doing their jobs of the day, especially everything seems came out from a sci fi movie.

???: Everything you should do should be based on its interest...

The scene shows us a Professor, who seems at the age of 70, silver spiky hair, and a monocle, and he was looking at the specimen in front of him.

Professor: You can't hide anything from it. You were born... to carry out the orders it gives you.....

.....You should be ready to die for it!

Now, it shows to the specimen itself, who's body was completely restricted in a metallic chair. The specimen appears to have human alike with a few orange feathers around it. Its face... is a full Owl.

Professor: Even if it makes you into a specimen, you can't resist.

???: Now answer my question. Who are you?

A woman, with her appearance seems to he appear in her early 30s said, her gorgeous orange eyes gaze at the Owl man who has a void of expression.

???(Thoughts): Who am I?

.

.

.

.

.

I'm Evan Fong, people known me as the famous Canadian Youtuber Vanossgaming. I was born in Toronto, Canada. And I am a virg-..... hold the fuck..... this is already Chapter 80, who even narrates at a fucking late event of a novel?