(56) Motel Glen Capri

"I've seen worse." Scott said to Stiles in front of the hotel. All the students had gone out of the bus and were holding their bags. Well except for Allison, Lydia and Alex. They didn't have bags.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asked in disbelief as everyone stood there looking at this very old, run down, haunted looking motel.

A whistle blew and Coach stood in front of them. "Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely."

Alex wasn't really worried about the whole motel setting. But she realised that one of the three girls would have to either pair up with someone else, or be alone. She didn't want Lydia to be alone here, so seeing the looks on her friends faces she spoke up. "You two can share a room, I'll take the short straw here, it's okay."

They both looked at each other, not feeling good about this.

"Als, I'm sure the beds aren't too small, we can probably just share. Besides, I'm not comfortable leaving you alone in a room, with someone you don't know, considering your condition." Lydia said.

"My condition? Seriously? I'm not sick." Alex told her.

"No, but you're exhausted, and this place spooks us out. Don't be the better person here and just accept the fact that the three of us will be sharing a room. Now come on." Allison told her and grabbed her hand as the three girls walked towards Coach and grabbed a key.

As they were walking towards the building Lydia slowed down to a stop. Alex and Allison looked at her and turned around.

"Lydia?" Alex asked as the strawberry blonde looked up at the motel.

"I don't like this place."

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place." Allison scoffed. "It's just for a night."

"A lot can happen in one night." Lydia said softly. She looked terrified. Alex walked over to her and took her hand. She squeezed it and gave Lydia a gentle smile.

"We'll be okay Lydia, let's go inside." Alex told her and she nodded her head as they walked towards the motel. But Alex couldn't shake the dread in her stomach that appeared once Lydia showed her feelings for this place. Alex was scared she was right, but she was more scared of the things that would probably happen this night.

§{~}§

*Stiles POV*

"All right, so I have four." Stiles said as the two boys laid down on their separate beds.

"Four? You have four suspects?" Scott asked, surprised at how many he had, since he had basically no idea.

"Yeah, it was originally 10. Well, 9, technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice."

"So, who's number one? Harris?" Scott questioned his best friend."

"Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead."

"So if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices." Scott said, proving the ridiculousness of the situation.

"Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head." Stiles realised once he heard it out loud.

"Well, what if it's somebody else from school? Like you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people." Scott stated and Stiles raised his head in disbelief.

"Excuse me? I'm sorry, what?" Stiles said and he sat up on his bed before he stood up. "Yes, we did. I called that one from day one, actually."

"Yeah, but we never really seriously thought that it was Matt." Scott said, now halfway up I by to a sitting position as well.