Childish

♡︎

   ♫︎𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒔 𝑼 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑶𝒏 𝑴𝒆♫︎

𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲!!!!
𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗱 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗦𝗺 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲:(

♡︎

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

"What??, are you for real!?, WHY YOU LET HER IN DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO KEEP GUARDS AROUND HER JIMIN!!!"I yelled on top of my lungs, "i know, i kept them but taehyung they obeyed her since she is your mother"Jimin replied, through the phone.

When i woke up in the morning and the first thing was my phone ringing, when i glanced at the caller ID, i immediately walked out of the room, y/n is still asleep, my blood when i heard jimin's words, that women visited y/n's mother, even after i have kept soo many guards around her mother.

That women disappeared for some months and she is back with her plan, i can't stay at peace until she is breathing, "y/n's mother wants you to come back in korea taehyung"Said jimin, i sighed, whatever going to happen i just know one thing that it isn't in my favor a bit.

"Jimin please do me a favor, it will take a whole day to return back in there, please stay with y/n's mother, she isn't well, don't leave her alone please"I requested, he hummed, "i will, don't worry, you should come back as soon possible"I hummed and hang up, i turned around, and i froze at my place, y-y/n?, when did she woke up?.

her eyes are glossy, she is fisting her palm, her lips are quivering, she is trying hard on preventing herself from bursting out crying, "wh-what ha-happened to eom-eomma?"She asked, her eyes shed tears, "y/n it's nothing and when did you woke up--"She cutted me off"WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME!!"She yelled on top of her lungs.

"SHE HAVE ORDERED YOU TO HIDE IT DIDN'T SHE??"She yelled again, falling on her knees, burst out crying, facepalming crying out, i walked to her, benting down infront of her, hugging her tightly, she cried out more harder, resting her head on my chest, mumbling something which i can't understand because of her sniffs, i lifted her up in my arms.

"Th-this is th-the rea-reason wh-why she have made me marry you"She mumbled, shuttering, i walked inside the room, laying her on the bed, hot thick tears flowing from her eyes, they are hurting my heart, i cupped her cheeks, wiping her tears away, "she was tired and that's it"I said, she shooked her head, mumbling something again and again.

I tried to hear it, 'she lied to me', does she knows?, "it's nothing y/n, everything is fine"I said, trying to console her, she cried out, "you don't know you don't know"She mumbled it to me, it's all my fault, "sh-she sa-said sh-she i-is fine when sh-she if suf-suffering from a cancer disease"She mumbled, i hugged her, pulling her into my lap.