Chapter sixteen: Boxing

When spoken;

"English"

"Korean"

Thoughts are always in the person's native language.

Jimin's pov

When we finally arrived at the hotel we all hurried upstairs. When we got to our floor the bodyguards posted there stopped us.

"We don't know what happened to your soulmate, but she looked scary and very pissed off. I would give her space if I were you." one of the guards said to us.

"We'll be fine. We know she's angry but not at us, or you for that matter. Kook is going to help her," Hoseok says to them. I look at Kook and I can just see his apprehension.

For the first time in a long time, Kook is not too excited to go boxing. I mean who would be if they were assigned to be the boxing bag... But if it will help Sky Noona... Maybe I can learn something new. I have been thinking about going into boxing lately so maybe Noona and Kookie can teach me some stuff.

"I better go change into my workout clothes," Jungkook grumbles, before going to our room.

"Good luck!" Taehyung calls after us.

When we get to our room Jungkook starts rummaging through my suitcase for something to wear.

"I hope everything is alright with Sky Noona. Want me to come with you?" I asked him.

"Sure. You can come if you want. Are you boxing too then?" He says as he looks up at me as I change into something more casual.

"Can't I just come to watch Noona beat the shit out of you?" I say as I flop onto the bed and watch him get changed.

"Haha sure. We'll see who beats who," he says as he pulls his shirt over his head.

 We'll see who beats who," he says as he pulls his shirt over his head

Damn, he looks good. But then again he could wear a burlap sack and still look stunning.

We are on our way out when we hear a knock on our door. When Jungkook opens it, a very angry Skylar stands in the hallway. We both swallow our welcoming words as soon as we see what she looks like.