40 | friends

Y/n plopped on the living room couch in exhaustion, having just taken a shower. Her hair was still damp, but she couldn't be bothered to finish drying it at the moment. The rest of the Class A girls were sitting around the couches as well, also wearing their pajamas.

''Buwaaah every day has been so tough,'' Mina complained from her seat next to Y/n, throwing her head back on the couch.

''They're not putting on appearances when they call it a bootcamp, huh.'' Jirou commented as she stretched.

''We've got less than a week left, though,'' Yaoyorozu pointed out.

''Thankfully,'' Y/n groaned as she let her head plop on Mina's shoulder. Mina, in return, let her head fall on Y/n's shoulder.

The girls started talking about their special moves and how they're coming along. Y/n's was her force field bubble that she'd named 'Sonic Boom' - ''So original!'' Mina called before starting to laugh and earning a flick on the forehead by Y/n - and she was still working out on another one.

''Ochako?'' Tsuyu tapped her shoulder when Uraraka didn't answer the question about her special move, startling Uraraka. ''You seem a little tired out.''

''No, no, not at all! I've still got a long ways to go!'' Uraraka said with confidence before looking back down. ''At least that's how I should feel, but . . . how do I put it . . . lately may heart's been feeling a little bit jumbled up.''

''You're in love!'' Mina spoke without a moment of hesitation, sitting straighter and letting Y/n, who was still leaning on her shoulder, fall behind her back.

Uraraka looked horrified at the thought and started waving her hands around. ''WH-WHAT?! LOVE?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!''

''Is it Midoriya or is it Iida?! You're with them a lot, aren't you?!''

''NO!'' Out of embarrassment, Uraraka ended up curling into herself and floating in the air, putting her hands over her face and repeating 'no' over and over again.

''She's floating.''

''Yeah, no shit, Mina.''

''WHO IS IT? WHICH ONE? WHO IS IT?''

''Are you going to vomit? You'll feel better if you just spit it out!''

''That's not it! Really!'' Uraraka still denied after the other girls kept pestering her. ''With something like that I really don't . . . I don't know what . . .''

''It's not good to pry so much.'' Tsuyu tried to save her friend from the embarrassment.

''Yeah. In any case, we have to get up early tomorrow, so let's call it a night.'' Yaoyorozu said as she started getting up.

''EHHHH?! NO!! I WANNA HEAR MORE!!'' Mina pestered as she stood up as well. ''Overbearing or not, I can make even the most unrelated stories relate to love!''

Y/n stood up and patted her best friend's shoulder. ''I know, Mina, I know. But let's leave poor Ochako take a rest, okay? Enough embarrassing for night.''

Mina huffed, but bid the others goodnight and let Y/n lead her towards the dorms. The two went to Mina's dorm, deciding to hang out for a bit more before going to bed. Though the two simply laid on Mina's bed and started scrolling through their phones as they listened to music.

''I was right, you know?''

Y/n looked away from her phone at Mina's words. ''About?''

''That I can make any story relate to love.'' Mina suddenly turned her phone towards Y/n. ''Like this!''