TWENTY-EIGHT;

She looked a bit confused

She looked a bit confused. "Oh I'm sorry, but who's boyfriend?"

"Both of theirs." Max clarified.

She nodded her head, "Ah, okay!" She smiled. "Let's get you three lovebirds seated."

"You're not shocked by this?" Sam asked, as Jaylee lead them to the table.

A soft giggle left her mouth, "You didn't judge me when I came out to you, why would I ever do that to you? Plus, you seem... happy." She commented in a bit of a whisper tone so the other two didn't hear. "I'm happy for you."

Sam felt an overwhelming comfort to know that at least someone didn't find it weird or uncomfortable. "Thank you." He replied.

She smiled again, as she motioned them to the booth, Elijah slid into the one side first, Max sitting beside him as Sam took the other side to himself. "Here's the menu, your waitress will be here soon and we should all go on a double date? Triple date? I have no clue what to call it, but I missed hanging out with you guys and I'd love to get to know Max more."

"You want us to meet your girlfriend?" Elijah asked and she nodded her head.

"Seems fitting consider that without Sam, I wouldn't have found her," Jaylee admitted, "Plus me and Ruby would feel a bit more comfortable around people who understand us."

Samuel nodded his head, "I think it's a good idea, you can text me the information later on."

She nodded her head, another smiling appearing as she waved bye to them.

"You have her number?" Max asked.

Sam nodded, "Yeah, we remained friends after the breakup, since considering the circumstances I didn't think it would work out."

"Don't be jealous. Jaylee is beautiful, but Sam hasn't been interested in women for a long time." Elijah spoke, rolling his eyes. "If anything he should get bragging rights for even getting her to consider dating him."

Max laughed at the comment, "I don't see why he switched to men, when you were his choice."

"Ouch, you've hurt me in the heart area... hold on, I think that is heart burn." Elijah said, rubbing the area near his heart, confused.

Sam picked the menu up. "Trust me, if given the chance I'd go back to dating girls... oh wait." He said, turning to face Elijah.

"I said I have heart burn and this is how you treat me?" He cried out dramatically, "I'm dying here and you don't even care."

"I do care."

Elijah's face rose in a soft smile.

"About how loud you're being, shut up."

Drop.

Elijah's face dropped from the smile.

"You know what, I don't deserve this. I'm leaving."

Sam rolled his eyes, "One, I'm your ride. Two, you haven't even ate anything yet. Three, I'd like to see you try to leave the booth when Max is blocking you in."

"I'm a prisoner," Elijah proclaimed, "I'm trapped in this terrible booth- oh wait no sit back down!" He scream whispered when Max stood up to let him out.

Max shook his head. "Then I suggest you calm down."

"I am calm."

"This is your calm?"

"Yes."

"I think you're lying."

"Trust me, he's not." Sam added, "he's a nightmare and not a beautiful one like Beyoncé sung about."

"I-" Eli went to speak, but he couldn't find words.

"Oh my god, you left him speechless!" Max clapped.

Sam looked up, "All I did was quote Beyoncé."

"You're a genius." Max commented, laughing at Elijah's froze still stunned face.

"Was he so embarrassed he malfunctioned? Honestly if I knew this sooner, I would have said more stupid stuff to get him to stop talking." Sam stated.

Max nodded in agreement, "it's a shame though, how will he ever get to fuck me when he can't move."

"Suddenly I'm cured."

"Suddenly I wanna die."

________________

This is Jaylee<3

_______________