Can't fight the moonlight of a butterfly

The ButterflyGirl Who is she and what is her dream?

Hi I am ButterflyGirl who is the moonlight of your dreams and all the while I waited for the one who could bring me the sun but the shine was always shining in front of my face even before the moonlight was my curtain of life. Where my dreams lead well that is a mystery to me and that is the only answer my heart wants to know when will it be my turn to make the dream I have written so long to become a reality. When I was a girl who just stared at the sky while swinging on the swings and maybe one day becoming like her the ButterflyGirl who just wants to fly. But she still says to carry on and dream instead of just sitting alone in the messy room of my thoughts trapped by the scars that have healed and gone with the waters of my dreams. You may feel like the dreams of your wings are right in front of your eyes you would almost need a magnifying glass to make sure your mind did not just turn the lights off and you ended up in sky staring back at your life wondering when it will change or when the light will hit the prism of light and become the rainbow in the sky. I came to know the girl I used to be but I was afraid to let go of her and become someone else I could not even recognize anymore, you may know me like a girl who felt like a princess in a fairytale story but I am here to say she is not a fairytale or a queen but a fantasy who became the Alice and Wonderland to her ButterflyGirl.

If you loved the blue as much as you loved the sea

You would only imagine how far my wings of memory

Could shape the sun and the picture of life that was once my internal dream

Of experience.

She may have written off her past in a split second of a short story but she was still trying to separate herself from the glue that attached to the ripped in the middle picture of the past her to the present her who was figuring out life just like past her but only difference is the circumstances where different from the pain of the story that caused her heart to shattered like a piece of a heart that was broken by a rose petal.

Her heart may have been the gold chain she swore she threw away but in her lifetime it was only a song that was worth a minute to a moment compared to the last of the night and the sun of her new sky.

Can you find the broken pieces of the moonlight?

The broken pieces that were her butterfly of wings make it ever so perfect to be her moonlights dream and all the love she carried from her heart that was made of dreams was the last rose petal of how she thinks. What world could pass the time as much as the heart that would drift by like moonlight blue eyes. What would the moon think of his rose that was the heart of the time?

Even if the story was like magic her heart had a different story with a different dream to match her hearts ever so sweet and sounding voice. Can you not see the heart that was a butterfly of memories and can you find the broken pieces of the moonlight?

The Rose petals he called a dream of memories

The rose petals are the moonlight he loved even before it sang his heart into a song and danced with her until she could not even feel her breathe. But only his heart captured her eyes and that is what led them to dance each and every time they fell in love with the one who was the rose petals he called a dream of memories and romance.

Can't fight the moonlight of mystery

You can't fight the mystery even though it may not be your story to tell but it is the one that is going to last forever and done. Now it has become your truth of the love that felt like a slipping away heart but that was the magic of catching the love before it fell through the cracks.

Peace in the midst of the storm as the moonlight calls out to the night and wishes for great dreams even though we get fearful of all the bad things but remember that the tempest of the storm is filled with moonlight and that the sunlight of the stars will guide you out of the darkness that keeps you up with the moonlight.