I touched the water of raindrops

The raindrops of butterflies

The butterflies led me to the sounds of the rain as my feet brushed up against them like clouds I could almost feel my feet ready to give out because as much as I loved the raindrops the water was becoming too much for me not to drown in especially when I was captivated by all of the butterflies.

Coming back to the same place

Seeing the place I keep coming back to must still be the one place that still reminds me of you and even with the grass already being wet and the swing washing up against the sand and even though the river is cold I still picture a peaceful picture of one that I could take if only I saw a rainbow in the sky of raindrops.

The phase of the social media blast

I still hit the social media hoping to find some post to uplift me when I am bored and having nothing to do but imagine the stories that are in my head and with my experience the social media phase just reflects the photographs that are not even in frame but I wish that someday they could see the true me behind all of my stories.

You gave me my wings to fly like a butterfly

You gave me wings and said I was your butterfly and I loved you for always thinking of me with beauty and not with flaws but you also knew how my thorns cut through the roses and that every night when I dream I still think of the butterfly you made me out to be.

Setting my butterfly wings free

People expect certain things of me and to live up to what others think of me is not worth my time and energy leading a life where everyone else makes decisions for you is not a life it is just living under someone's thumb and that is why I want to chase my dreams and set my butterfly wings free.

Your raindrops fell from the clouds

Your raindrops make me fall out of bed

I cry seeing you from my car window

It is so cold without you here with me

The comfort I feel is when you are in my dreams

With me and I love how the sounds of you keep me awake at night it reminds me that missing you isn't so bad as long as I am stuck in a world where the raindrops on your clouds are the petals that I fell for with you and I still miss the car rides I use to take when it was midnight and I got to see you in my dreams where I was a backseat rider to all of the things and the dreams I got to wrote about that kept getting stuck in my mind and without hesitation it has made me not stop crying and even though I still hold a lot of emotions from all the events that happened to me in the present I still think about you and how you chose to be with me and were on my side for everything and you always picked me up even when I cried and even though you were not there to see me cry of you at least I got the perfect picture to the emotion that I had of you and I knew from the moment I had met you that you were going to be that special someone who I knew that loved me and I still wonder about you too but for there is so much tension in my life to where us meeting in real life never seems to be the right time and I wish it was but we both have a lot going on right now with life and growing up to where everything seems to be moving at a fast pace and I still a lot of days miss my best friend the person I could talk to and the one who I could count on until the end and it may seem like this story was a never ending cloud of mystery but I knew from the moment I became your rose petal and you became my blue moon that would be the butterflies that would touch my soul too.

You keep me up

And you don't turn out the light

But you keep me warm in the cold

and every time I see you it is like I am

Touching the moon of the roses

And with all of the blue that has cried me to sleep

In tears I knew that the ocean of you would bring me here and even though I may be running in fear from my past that still has a hold on me from the past and even some days when I hold my dreams in my mind it almost never goes away when I see my reflection through the looking glass as I dream of a way where my life could be different and sometimes I do feel like an outcast in this world just because my writing is the only place I fit into and with my dreams they also hold a special story to me.