Looking Up at the moon on this night with you

Looking up at the moon

Looking up at the moon standing there with you in my dreams almost like I missed you in the present where it wasn't even night it was day and then it became more to me than just a dream.

In the way I used to

In the way I used to and the way I still do love you, but in everyday I still was the one who loved you in secret and letting our dreams take control and write the stories that made life more than a dream between me and you.

In the way I used to and the way I will always love you in life and in dreams where my thoughts will always be the heart of you.

In the way I used to keep on the face of the world that loved the heart of the dreams that made HighSchool a memory of life and melody.

The fairytale of the butterfly wings

Looking like a fairytale I guess I found my wings in the world to fly through the sky not just as a fairy but also as a butterfly and when I look up at the moon I not only know my presence but I also found my courage to believe in the fairytale of the butterfly wings.

The Love Only Begins in Heart Strings

The love only began on my guitar strings so please keep my heart in your thoughts but also love my violin of my dreams.

My violin,

You sing the songs of the lyrics

That had my heart on one note by one note

And captured the mood through what I was feeling just through a song and that unlocked my heart in the eyes of the one that loves me for real and eternity.

My roses,

You always used to sing to me sweet melodies inside of a dream but treated me like a girl that had your love and unlocked my heart with just a kiss and reminded me everyday what love meant to know me through not just the stories but also the other half of me.

My moon,

You wore the necklace of the heart that used to be my gold necklace on a chain and held the inner picture of my heart like a mystery of romance inside of a storybook that made life a story but also made life a novel of words.

My blue,

You were like the ocean

The one that rose like waves

And captured the water in a bottle

Some might say there was sand

And then time came with the seashells

And the sunset was the moon but it was also the hourglass of the BlueMoon.

My wolf,

Sees the world as courage to be yourself

Only captures the sides of the frame that tell the whole story not just half of the page and now became my letters of my guitar strings.

My red,

You always loved the love

That made the world that color

Of just one of your favorite petals

Off of the flowers that became a symbol of your favorite holiday of romance and that day was dressed in red and with hearts but was filled with nothing but love and it was a day of affection which was then known as Valentine's Day.