The Dream of the past to the future

Letting the butterflies cover my eyes and loving each side of the wings as they fly of blue and capture all of the memories I thought I had with you but growing up and backing away from the place of my childhood where I used to leave right on the beach I found a way to get away and now coming back it somehow doesn't seem real to me ironic because it is all just a dream but the journey was once taken in eighth grade when I was wanting to travel home on the same day to get away from all the chaos from people who were making my middle school days harder by the minute but I still tried to leave the city and come back to the town once I was ready then in HighSchool I met someone else who became a special person in my life and I no longer felt like I had to leave the city just to find my way back home but I did realize that as much as you would like to runaway you still have to come back one day and I do miss the town I did grow up sometimes but I don't really miss it enough to want to go back but instead I would just stay where I am and hope one day when I do reunite with my friends and you it won't just feel like a dream but I am grateful for one thing that I was able to find someone like you and end up being your best friend and now future someone one day but I know that day will take time because we both still have a lot to figure out with our lives.

The rose petals come as flowers of love and I take each one of the petals of the roses and be with the one that has my heart.

The dream of us starting our day making new memories of you and me with all the plans to go sightseeing and capturing every moment through the lens and escaping the world as if it was our own story inside of a dream.

One time around

One time around we were dancing on the beach with your hands in mine making me choose you again and again none hand at a time and picking me like I was sand and dripping me down from the water of the bed were we just made love inside of the tent while being secluded inside our dreams near our house and by the beach loving every second that could become our moment and staying on vacation in an Airbnb whisking away from the stories of where we started to creating knew memories with your arms wrapped around me and us singing songs like we are stringing our acoustic guitars and making music like we are an album the diaries of us in one summer dream is the album of the love story you made for me. I never thought as fast as a second to where my story of you and us began to being a girl from a faraway enchanted land to coming back to how we both became best friends first when you captured my attention the first thing after the volleyball game in the gym and I remembered when you played a game that ended in dodgeball but that became a memory of when you started a conversation with me and that day still stuck with me because that day reminded of when I first fell in love with you for the first time. I began to think about those days after being away with you on these days and watching movies and laying on a bed that was filled with rose petals like it was our honeymoon after being recently married in our dream but being on different places of the earth of reality but to me it couldn't be any closer that I have felt with you than in our dreams. You still always knew how to please a girl with rose petals on your arm but you never had to say the words instead you only took that love language as action and showed me everyday by visiting every place that used to hold a significant memory. I still remember laying on the beach with you and you dancing me to karaoke machine we had on repeat of songs we would have listened to by the boardwalk while everyone else is on the sand by the ocean but we are closed off on the boardwalk like we are two vips leaving the party early but having our own little moment to ourselves and now that I think about these scenes from these days they are still filling up my photo album waiting to be printed and pasted as memories on the pages of the book that will our scrapbook of the mr and miss's. You chose to be with me and put away our cellphones to dedicate the time away from home that you wanted to hold with me and I can only hope that reality will give us those same memories but I know that you can't predict what the future will be but you can still hope for the same dreams to be those words under the photographs of our scrapbook. I still like to think you and me have chemistry and now that you are with me where I grew up for five to six years I feel like you are seeing a visual representation of who I was and who I am now and that is something I always wanted to tell the future me. But the past still does hold a special place in my heart but with you it holds a lot more than just a moment in time that seems to go by every time of the day. The truest love I ever felt was the one who had a real connection with me from the start and never let me forget how much I meant to him and letting me know that you loved seeing me in school even though you may have wanted to leave forever I still was grateful to have called you my best friend and more to me.

Hitting me like sunlight was much more than just daylight inside of a dream that still held my life through the daylight of your eyes and now our dreams that also tell us secrets in the night of the moon. The mermaid of me felt like she had escaped the clouds where there was no raindrops in sight but the sky still seemed so bright it was cold but the warmth of the sun still touch my skin like you touched my heart and loved even in the sunshine of the moonlight. Playing the piano of music that listened to the sound of the heart that was inside of the rose petals of my heart and still keeps true to the words off of my strings of a violin in the sky of blue. The paper planes still flew away like butterflies in the wind and the waves still caught like the air that hit the waves of the ocean and still made my mind change colors like the rainbow.

You still chose the light that hit the flame and caught me like petals of the roses that made me think of the feeling inside of my heart that made the wings of the wind still fly away like the sun of my dreams inside the flame of the sunshine. It still felt like an endless summer of memories that still became the counting words to my stories and like all the words it was a mystery to find the ending until the last words of the storybook.

I chose to love every part of you through and within this journey of us it has taught that what may have been separated by the stars has been brought together by one sun and moon which is the heart of you and me.