I don't wanna hide from the truth of me and you

I don't wanna hide

I don't wanna hide away

From the past

I only want to be free

Be free

Be free with you

I don't want to have to ever choose the past over you

I don't want to hide anything

I don't wanna

Be the one to spread my wings

Without finishing the last part of my story

I only wanna be free

I don't want to have to leave

I don't wanna hide

I just want to be free

And love the life I have with you

Please don't ever think it was because of you

Because I do and always will be the one who loves you.

Going through my past

Has not been easy as

Say ripping off the bandaid

By love was both beautiful and ugly

But I am still glad I got to share the part of myself with you and I know that you love and care for me and I do know that this journey of rekindling the spark we once had is going to take time and with both of us together I know that you are the one that I always want to treasure and my heart belongs to you as you belong to me too.

I love you and I miss you

You are the light that is in my life

The spark of us that I feel at night

I love you and I miss you

And all I want is to be free with you

And always know that no matter what I can love you and be the one who found you again in my HighSchool life but still moving forward to be with you in the future.

"I tired because it is you that I am missing

My brain feels like there is a glitch in my system"

I'm running around not knowing what I am thinking my feelings feel like they are hidden

And behind a mask is what I have been feeling and it is like I am trapped but I know that I used to be your baby and I will always be grateful to the years that you gave me and I hope when I can reconnect with you it will feel like the lights have went off when I was with you and it is like my brain knows what I am missing and I am running around thinking where I am and how I got into this position but I know that my mind circled back to you and all the love I thought that I cherished with you to be coming back with the past on my shoulders kind of like "my mind has a glitch in my system" and I have been running around like the waves in my thinking one second I am fine and the next I am afraid of the questions but that does not mean I do not have all the answers because me and you know the story of us that brought us together for what feels like a hundred times before we were able to call us a forever and now we are dancing in the dark with you between my arms falling around underneath the stars playing the songs like we could hear the lyrics from mars and you paint me a picture of the story of us unfolds but the longer we wait for reality catch up to the days we have had in our dreams seems so faraway but loving the experience for us has been a blessing and I know that this love has been up and down but here with you is what I call a perfect moment away from the world and as tell each other of our secrets and the life that we both used to live where stories became stepping stones and the past of us began to unfold but once the future comes we will look back on these dreams as if they were only memories.