Flipping the Page of Every memory of us

The flip of a memory

The pages of the stories were the words that were roaming around my head made me feel just like a dream of something I was living in secret but to me and you it was more of a flip of the page of every memory of us.

I looked at him as I saw him at the beach

I saw you on the beach and I took one look at you and I was complete I love the spark we ignited the sun with it was like we brought a whole different to us coming home and it felt like we were just getting married again and we jumped at the first chance to begin a honeymoon and the only eyes that were on me were yours and the only eyes on you were mine as well. The sun never looked so beautiful until it captured our presence and made life a lot more fuller than what was once blocked and broken.

I saw on the trip how much you had grown to find a piece of love that you had for me and you still made me the happiest person ever that I wanted to be but most of all I knew that you had loved me too.

The raindrops of the water were the roses were the ones you always called mine and kept me warm in front of the sun and made the waters as bright as the ocean but held the blue between the eyes of what was meant to be called the moon.

His kiss was the one that would tell me everything about us but when we were in school it was all about the language of the embrace and how my heart was feeling every part of you.

The peace and quiet felt so surreal to me

Like I was in a different world outside and inside of a dream keeping me on my toes even though I could sink with the sand and drown in the places I would call my beach sunset.

The heart of me and you felt connected by my past to where chose to leave it all behind and capture the story that hit us with a better memory and it was after we jumped the courage to go in the ocean and make our way down the boardwalk kind of like old times were hitting us like a flashback where each place we drove by it was like a piece to the puzzle that put the whole picture of it all together.

I began to miss the heart that used to call my name and made me feel the presence that held my hand all along with the heart behind the words.

Always there for you

And I am never going to leave you because my heart of me is the only locket of my dreams that belongs to you and unlocks the story with a key to open up the past with just one password and writes the chapters that make my life a storybook of love.

There was always more to the memories

That captured the lens even if the love of us

Was caught on camera while all the lights were off and we were the shadow in front of the moon at night.

Being painted as a rose petal where I was coming out at night with you in the moon

That kept my heart closer than what I could ever think of and that only led to our dreams becoming the reality.

The key could only be the one locket

To unlock the whole story of me

And the other half that told the truth to the story.

Blueness always with roses

Blueness always told the tale of the waters that met the other captured all of the photographs of us alive.

Roses kept it all wrapped inside of the petals and touched the eyes of me that looked at you and made the lips of me kiss the waters that brought me you.

Creativity takes courage to fill in the empty spaces of the glass that took the touch of me and you to be the glass that was half full.

Wild at heart gave me the courage to keep the love that was the secret to the dreams of my valentine.

Take the risk or you will never know where your dreams will lead if you do not let your dreams control the life you want to live.

Be the exception not just the circumstance that cuts the rope until you had finally learned the truth behind the lesson.

Make yourself proud first that will you will not have to worry if everyone else sees the same story as you claim to have told.

No rain, no flowers which would just leave the flower not to bloom but the more love that is given the more there will be raindrops that will come down from the sky.

You got to kiss me first, and held me with your arms in a hug wrapped around me giving me sweet kisses that only led to memories of us.

The hug comes like roses

The hug comes like roses trickled down my skin like blood and then the blue came like tears and it expressed my count of loneliness where it was one shot, one bullet and then the trigger of my emotions went off and now my life seems like a soap opera where drama seems to follow me everywhere like the blue touched the sky as it said goodbye and it was hard to touch the pain that still was healing from the scar and then you loved me with the dreams that held my hands of you and came like catastrophic fire but melted the wings like tears of my butterflies where I ended up seeing the ghost of the role that I played all along but keeping in contact was like losing each number of friends on social media that used to play a chapter in my life but kept me in the spam folder like I was a file they wanted to delete after using the words for the story that triggered the emotions after saying goodbye to the truth that already painted a picture of the paint that was used to etch in the covered cracks but the mirror used to be my reflection of the so called life I locked away inside of the treasure chest but life was never an open lock with a password or key. The numbers may have meant something to me when I was in HighSchool but now they just mean a new chapter of a passing phase to my story. Trying to write all the words seems like a mountain of words that used to look in the mirror and call me a diamond but after shining the light like a butterfly I began to dream of a girl that painted me as a different character to a different story. Hearing the hearts chain me to the wall and call me bulletproof felt like glass of a mirror that shattered my heart like dripping eyes of raindrops.

The unicorn with wings

The unicorn touched me with wings in the sky like a moon that lite up the earth as it fell through the night and coming like a dream hit the most beautiful as a painting to me.

The painting of the petals

The girl of mystery came like a glass but she shattered herself in silence that hides her pain from sadness and as she paints her world it comes up in tears because each color of the canvas is the only one that paints the roses and before her story went like glass she only opened her eyes to the dreams she was hiding behind but loving him and writing about her life gave her courage to find the lost moon behind her eyes.

The girl was a flower, she grew in the rain, until she parted her ways, and left her dreams to tell the rest, before she was able to open her eyes, and see what has become of her newfound beauty of the moon that rested on her eyelids but painted the portrait behind the petals.

Each petal began to come and go

As it fell and once was grown

Became a memory that was left with the stars.

The girl who loves the flowers and painted

The story of who she was

Carried every form of the petals

That were in my heart

And loved the world that became her beautiful story of a rainbow.

She graced her skin loved him

With everything she could give him

But one thing he had was her heart

And that was all that she ever needed.