Hugging my past self in the present time

And leaning on her in my dreams

And each time I try to let go of the younger me

That I used to be I still find myself holding the same crystal to the story that ties me in the soul of the story with her almost like we are two best friends in the space between of the stars and each one of the stars continues to fall with the universe as the solar eclipse may cover the moon to give me and my past self privacy of the mystery and the journal of the words that unlock my heart with the key and capture me through the lens to where alone with my past self while riding in the car back and forth from the place of my thoughts I had ran away from but keeping the butterflies are like holding each and every piece of me in my butterfly wings and even though my past self has always told you do not need others to be the ones to write the story for you and all your life you have known who you wanted to be except it seemed to be different paths following the train of thoughts with your past but I am here to tell that no matter what you are free from fear and inside of you the story still lives inside of your butterfly wings and no one including your past can steal that away from you only you can control the intentions that are written like dreams from inside of your head. It may feel like things are on hold and it all takes time but nothing was ever rushed when it took time to cross the finish line and just like walking in my shoes almost felt stepping on rose petals and reminiscing on the stars that fall you beautiful. The stories may have a mind of its own and sometimes we may not always get what we want right that second and seems like we are always the ones to blame ourselves for other peoples actions and even if they see the world as being a glass half full I prefer to see the full picture of the puzzle as black and white. You can shine your light until it is time to center your dreams like a heart that has learned to love you for who you are and no one can take away the heart of who you are to the story that was started when you were a little girl taking a trip down memory lane. I may see my past self from back in the day but other days I feel like a stranger when I see her in daylight and not in the times I can feel the moonlight. I may feel like the tears are coming down my face like raindrops because of my depressed phrase in the present I have come to know that it is okay to cry but only if you are confronted by the one person who knows you and that can only be your past self to communicate what was ever left of feeling like the real you. You may feel like sometimes running back and away from the present that holds your fears and you end up reaching out to people to help heal the wounds but it is hard to know if they will see right through you and I may have a hard time communicating with the people closest to me but as for a complete stranger I can say just about anything to and feel like I will not get judged because of my flaws and instead not feel ashamed for ripping off the bandaid and telling it like it is. If I feel like I have to cry out my tears in writing so that every emotion is out of my system then so be it as long as I can speak freely my thoughts that are on my mind like a clock.

Seeing from eye to eye

How catching the wind

Made me feel so blind

But then I got caught up

In the city that left behind the memories

Along with you but excepting that it is over

Is like taking the heart of roses out of the deck of cards and a saying they are a love story that once had my heart.

But time controlled the clock

Like an hour at a time

And a moment that hit like the moon

And when I got to see the city where I chose to up and leave I only called the cards to see what my dreams would think.