As night fell, he waited for the dream

As he fell, he waited for, me

The time that we could both be together again and not just seeing each other once again in a dream.

She wasn't happy about it, but she had been recalled to life for a reason

She wasn't happy about it, but she'd been recalled to life for a reason, to remind all of the things and memories that she was missing but letting herself know that he was the one she had fell for and even though they both may have lost time they made up for the missing of the moments inside of their dreams that became a lockbox of treasures where her dreams where his and her heart too and that was all she ever wanted to feel with him.

When she opened the door, she wished

When she opened the door, she wished, for a story that would unlock her dreams and allow her to follow her heart because she had felt that traveling out of her mind but was ignoring the passion she had to find.

She felt for the lock in the dark

She felt for the lock in the dark, to draw her into the story to the secret door, that was the password she was hoping for, only to find out that who made the lock had actually already found the key.

With sadness, she realized they needed some time apart

With sadness, she realized they needed some time apart, to figure their life out so that they did not grow apart, but so that both of them could find their own paths as they choose to navigate life their own way.

That summer seemed to last forever

That summer seemed to last forever, but time made life shorter without each other, but also longer inside of their dreams where life outside of them was like no other life they have ever seen before in their eyes.

She wanted to tell him how much she loved him but, she couldn't find the words

She wanted to tell him how much she loved him but, but something stopped her without ever letting the words leave her mouth so instead she just said it in her mind as if that was the only way she could find a way to get the words out.

With him, all there was is memories

With him, she'd had some wonderfully stable times, and others it was a moment that she would never forget ever happened.

Everything about her was a lie, until the truth set her free

Until her stories inside of her,

Made the world know the truth,

About her life and the story she kept inside.

Opening the door to the past

She was beginning to realize how far down in her memory she'd buried her teenage years, until it all caught up with her and she went back to the place, where everything began to resurface, and like it or not she had to face her past.

Closing his eyes, only to dream

He could hear everything, but dare not open his eyes, because all he wanted was to dream of him and her.