Into the deep of the moon and blue

Into the deep with the love of you and me

Tying my own skin to the wonders of the deep that are found in your eyes you loving me is who I want to be but just thinking about our future still scares me to the core because I know that it will be much more than just an open door and if we look to the future what do we see a new fast morning that beats like a soundtrack or do we see the art of the story inside of the dream.

I want to keep the dream alive and be with you and I know you only want to create social media just to stay in contact with me too and I know that the time will come but first we both have to tend to our own lives instead of worrying about each other but just know that I do miss you and I can't wait for the time of the day that I will get to be with you and just like anything a new chapter will always be ahead for us and it won't end at least not if I could ever help it but I know that we will not forget all of times of us we could have said when but to me and you it was just a new journey that sparked the heart of you and me and that was the last thing I had written of you and me but even when life brought us apart we still managed to stay together in our dreams and that is what I always loved about what could be of you and me.

Stand by me

Never let me go

Jus love me

Like you could be with me

And I know just what you need

And that was to find a way to keep me

And with just a touch of you

I knew that I would always get to have you

But keeping up what we used to have became a challenge to keep on writing the same stories until I did change a few words and made them different in the way things were but to me it was always about keeping up with the words that I never got to say and learning how to use my words for thinking and then tie them all together as I was writing but even with every lock and key that I planned to keep with you and me

It was never about just writing a story it was just about keeping our love so strong that it would be impossible to forget but that we would always remember the love of us that started the life we wanted to live and kept the secrets of us in our dreams while we decided to finally try to find each other in person through the only source of technology we had and that was by creating an account through social media and making it an effort to contact each other and then the next step was to finally try and see each other once we were settled in our own life and experienced throughout our life.

Destined vs Free Will

We had one chance to find the love we were meant to have and that only allowed us to be whatever it was that we were destined to be even if that came out of life just by the skin of our own teeth and the free will that was given to both you and me and how we would act on those things we were given but most of all what was destined to happen.

You are the reason

You are the reason that I was meant to fly you are the reason I love the dreams of the moon and the sky but most of all you are the reason why I love to spread my wings and capture everything through my butterfly dreams and with every word it was not easy to find the heart to be more than just friends but you are the reason why I chose to take that step between you and I.

Together, forever

Is who I want to be

And then love who I am now

As the past of my life had shaped me

Into who I am now and who I will always be as long as I have my dreams and the future of us that I want to always keep in mind and love every second of the tears that I used to cry but the heart that loved even the most tiniest of the picture frame.

Types of love

Only the real ones

With words that cut so deep

You could almost speak about them

As if they were stories and keeping up the magic learned to love as the fire came to and from the waves kind of like an ocean that could only be seen as a rainbow that loved the hurricane and that made my heart only love as wet as the raindrops and loving the sun as if it was my saving grace.