She found the missing piece of the puzzle to her story

The missing piece to the puzzle

The love of her was the only piece of the puzzle that was missing and while she gathered all of the missing parts each one of them made for a really good story about the way she wrote her life.

Sugar snowflake love

The love that melted in my arms

Like a crystal ball of snow

And all the lights began to shine like

A crystal ball of moonlight

But as time kept on passing the words to my love kept on playing like repeat in the words that love as my heart slowly yearned for a happy world with a happy heart who met my eyes without a beating heart and voiced to me all that was thought and what could become of you and me.

Lost in paradise

Where does the sunshine lie

Each escaping moment

Allows my world to become a more different part of who I used to be

Until I finally found myself in the rest of

My story and then my heart began to love as the voices of my soul began to speak more in my heart then all of it came together and the words began to speak as my love was not just a fallen treasure.

Falling in and out of love with my butterfly

Falling in

I'll catch you now

You will never fall

As long as you are in my arms

Catching you with my eyes

Seems to be what has catches all of butterflies

You don't even need a butterfly net

You just needed me and what I could give you

As the words of escaped my eyes and they have never told you and lies it was all about the truth and learning to love the real and beautiful you

And catching you like a star seemed to be what caught the moonlight after hours I was startled from waiting but when I saw your familiar face I jumped at the chance to change night from day and see you more clearly without a filter on your face and when the photograph was produced it all came together like it was never meant to lose and when the moonlight came all of the hours of time I could have thought played a role in who it was that had a say of who and what I was but thinking was never just an extracurricular activity it was more than that and then it became more to the two of us but facing all of those giant waves came to me like I couldn't believe the fate but the truth was in the story and made every possible way the path to what eventually told the truth in what happened in the end but love was not just at first sight with us it was more than what came of both of us.

A change of heart

A change in heart is what he gave me but finding the one of you to always hold me gave me the courage to find love and throwing all of the past away led me to find the love that I was always searching for but keeping up with life was like another chapter that meant a lot to me.

Mixed signals

You always gave me

Mixed signals

Never was the end

Until the last breath

Of us came that

Afternoon after bed.