The last of the chapters in my dreams

"Leave the light on"

Leave the light on and see where the love of us takes you but even in the midst of the rain you can still see the face of you but until it was all black and blue just like the clouds it seems to not be enough for the writers became a story out of words from when they left the light on at midnight but to them it was all the sun of the clouds that came after the moonlight was down.

"A window near my cupboard"

Where I sit and read my books on the island by the bay window and the moon that comes in at night while I still carry my flashlight but the sun comes in at a mile away and then all the day begins to set in but the only clouds that are beautiful in sight are the ones that come from the blue skies and then it all starts to shine on me through the prism of light.

Summer time love

Summer time love

Catching me by the ocean

Coming in clear just like the waves

Hitting the ocean like it was a summers day and along the moon went just like the sun coming out of the morning in the sunlight and through the whispers they were like clouds but keeping up the words until they played just like the song of summer time love and watching the moon until it flew past time after midnight.

The sky made me hallow like the moon

And captures the picture of you and me

In the sun of what likes to make me love

And fall with the sun but still keeps me awake

While I was craving your touch of the water

That was like the ocean and the way he touched when the grass was greener than his eyes would fall and leave me behind the glass of the white flowers of the roses.

Hope shines brighter than a supernova

Hope is like the sun of the superhero that sings to me at night and loves me more than I could ever count until the sun but hope shines brighter than the sun which to me was like a supernova of a dream.

Hope continued to bring many things to my eyes and let me know that there was more to life than just the grander things of saying goodbye but melting the clouds like they were the color of the blue.

Zero o'clock

It feels like the hour that I needed you to stay with me and never to go as you could leave anytime you wanted to go but you chose to give me the love that no one else could ever give except to be inside of a dream and that lasted more than an hour but it all just felt like a daydream until night hit and it was past the time of being zero o'clock.

Forever too soon

To let go

Forever too soon

To be able to say no

Forever too soon

To look in the mirror

To see the sky that

Was blue

As I learned to love

The only one of you

Forever too soon

To be swept off my feet

And away with you in my arms

Felt just like it was forever too soon

Before I got to see the day that you would finally be with me.

I wish I could turn back the wheels of time

Turning back clock seems easier said than done if I chose to unlock those doors before I asked to come back and love me more it would be like saying I was ready to open up my heart too early and then it all came like clock work before I realized that time was almost over.

If I could have hit the rewind I would have passed the phone to the moon and asked that my dreams be taken over with you.

But months after a time got away faster than a speed of light and then it all came and started back up before I could say it was all a dream.

I may have left certain memories of me behind where in every dream I am throwing rose petals at the scene and wishing that my words would meet your eyes and that the title of the book would change your mind and leave the heart inside of the pages instead of looking at unwritten words but between the lines I learned to read and I realized that you had loved the characters of us in the story because even though sometimes I wait for others to see when I have the full story handed in with me I know that sometimes you can't seem to wait to see my mind at work and what topic I have chosen to write about next but just like you I love to be a mystery inside of my story.

I may have wished that I could turn back the wheels of time but sometimes I only want to go back to those moments but then I realize that those moments are not us anymore and that we can only look to see what is in front of us for the future.

The shadow in the dark of the butterfly

Like a shadow in the dark I began to capture the butterfly in the moonlight but not a moment went by when I began to look at the butterfly that changed my life but each story filled in the paint brushes but looking at the light I began to picture everything I was feeling almost like the light hit me like a shot of electricity but the veins only grew with the touch of magic but moonlight felt more than it could see because it had touched the soul of the butterfly of me.

The keys to the universe

The keys reached the blue waters as the ocean of you captured my soul but life without you felt like a lost island of an hourglass but through the days as I have been thinking of you comes from the one that is you as I look at you in the eyes I love the way I look at you but life was never fair because we ended up being gone.

The keys may have reached your heart but loving you was like loving me and it only captured everything that you were to me and everything that you became to me.

The keys may have reached the last few moments of the days that I only realized I had missed you everyday but keeping up the world only became my dreams of what missing you was like to love the other part of me and that was the you that was also me.